No announcement yet.

Night of the Demons (1988)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

awesome fil, one of the best to watch on Halloween, besides wel Halloween. When the hell is pt.2 getting DVD treatment.

Comment

Originally posted by Creepy Crawler View Post
      Teenagers go to a party, all get taken over, ala Demons, Linnea plays with lipstick (wait til u see that) and the gore is aplenty. Top class late 80s teen horror - you know the sort before the Scream clone invasion.
      Linnea also shows her panties near the beginning in a trouser bursting scene.
      Originally posted by MATT PYTHON View Post
      Great 80s horror. A personal favorite of mine and an awesome buy at 5.99. Theres a little nudity(lipstick, anyone?), humor, and a few decent gore spots. Its just has that 80s charm going for it much like Night of the Creeps.

I'll definitely be getting this now.

Comment

Originally posted by Ebbemonster View Post
        It's ok, but not too fantastic Reminds me a lot of "The Omega Man" with it's slow pace.
        Omega Man?

I have never done drugs and I never will. I was even the best student in the D.A.R.E. program back in the 80s.

Comment

Originally posted by Chainsaw Suicide View Post
          Omega Man?

I have a hunch that they are thinking of Night of the Comet.

Comment

Originally posted by Ebbemonster View Post
            It's ok, but not too fantastic Reminds me a lot of "The Omega Man" with it's slow pace.
            Omega Man? You must have this film mixed up with another one. Hey Dobe, This film rocks..It has nice gore, a good enough story and naked girls. The first 5 minutes of this film are worth the price of the dvd. It's a really fun movie. It's not slow at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Last Girl Standing View Post
              Omega Man? You must have this film mixed up with another one. Hey Dobe, This film rocks..It has nice gore, a good enough story and naked girls. The first 5 minutes of this film are worth the price of the dvd. It's a really fun movie. It's not slow at all.
              i agree and the second one is a pretty fun time also.

Comment

Sweet. Thank you all very much, this thread was a success. I'm heading over to buy it right now.

Comment

i was about to write how much i enjoyed this movie then realized i was thinking of Demon =(
                  NOTD i really didnt like

Comment

A flawed but good-intentioned 80s horror flick that I wouldn't mind seeing remade. Mike Mendez, Tim Sullivan, either of you up for it? I do love this film's synthesized score, though.
                    Last edited by SlightlyDemented; 12-28-2006, 05:33 PM.
                    Movie Ratings:
                    Tourist Trap - 5.5/10
                    Tucker & Dale vs. Evil - 7/10
                    Lethal Weapon - 8/10
                    The Vanishing '88 - 8.5/10
                    The Masque of the Red Death - 6.5/10

Comment

Good movie and a great buy for 5.99. So where exactly are you getting this at that price?

Comment

Great soundtrack, doesn't take itself to seriously, good humor, medium gore but all in all the movie rocks its one of my personal favs. The scene with Angela dancing to Stigmata alone makes it worth buying.

Comment

If there is a post for this Count dragula will close this thread just like when i did a search for Night of the Creeps i also couldn't find a thread for the topic in the forum search.

Comment

I have never seen this movie but everyone is giving it big props so it must be all good .

Comment

For everyone who wanted to know the $5.99 price is at www.deepdiscountdvd.com ...FREE shipping.

Originally posted by Slashaholic View Post
                              If there is a post for this Count dragula will close this thread just like when i did a search for Night of the Creeps i also couldn't find a thread for the topic in the forum search.
                              I searched the forum and the Horror Movie Reference List, so if he finds a thread he's welcome to close it.

Comment

I wanted to like this movie, I was pumped about seeing it for a long ass time, and then I rented it from Netflix and it started off pretty sweet...typical 80's horror with some sweet chomical one liners...and then i'm not exactly sure what happened, but then it became "eh..."

John Bonham playing Moby Dick for real!

Is it November 3rd yet?

Comment

Working...
                                X