Night of the Demons (1988)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dobe Dobe View Post
    For everyone who wanted to know the $5.99 price is at www.deepdiscountdvd.com ...FREE shipping.

I searched the forum and the Horror Movie Reference List, so if he finds a thread he's welcome to close it.
    I couldn't find one either so SOL .

Comment

Originally posted by SlightlyDemented View Post
      A flawed but good-intentioned 80s horror flick that I wouldn't mind seeing remade. Mike Mendez, Tim Sullivan, either of you up for it? I do love this film's synthesized score, though.
      NO MORE REMAKES...THANK YOU.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamkiller666 View Post
        awesome fil, one of the best to watch on Halloween, besides wel Halloween. When the hell is pt.2 getting DVD treatment.
        I've been wondering that for years...

The sequel is far more fun than the original (though I still love that one too).

But for now, I guess I'll have to settle for the subpar-quality Region 2 PAL disc of NOTD 2 that Laser Paradise put out.
        MY DVD COLLECTION (not finished listing them all... )

Comment

Loved this film when I saw it years ago in the movies. Linnea Quigley in her panties and then topless later on then wait bottom less too! Awesome 80s horror film!

Comment

classic!!! One of my all time fave, Demon movies.. I think pt 2 was decent, III sucked, though

but all Hail to Night o f the Demons!!

Quoated

* EAT A BOWL OF FUCK! I AM HERE TO PARTY... LOL!!

Comment

Where Is Part Ii On Dvd Already!!!

Comment

This movie is very good but I enjoy part 2 more. Angela is one of my fav. horror villains. I want a part 4 so badly but now days we could get a damn remake for sure.

If You Can't Find A Friend, Make One

Comment

That movie was one hell of a good movie....kinda corny acting but I loved it just the same...I finally got hold of the movie at Fry's in the horror/cult movie section.

http://www.freewebs.com/drowlover/

Comment

So good. One from my damaged youth that stuck in my mind. Second ones still one of my faves. Bought the third on DVD awile back. Still tryin to fill in the blanks of my Demons set though. Angela's great fun. Human or in her true demon form.

Comment

I love Night of the Demons, it was a great 80's film. Plus the ever hot Linnea Quigley from Return of the Living Dead was in it. The special effects in this film were gret as well, I've always loved the gore in the 80's movies.

My DVDs

My Myspace

Comment

Hey, does anyone want to get together and shove lipstick in our nipples?
                        "Exterminate All Rational Thought"
                        Visit movie cynics for the latest movie reviews and drinking games.
                        http://www.moviecynics.com

Comment

This is a pretty underrated horror flick. I pretty much adore it. As has already been mentioned Linnea Quigley is in the film and she pretty much steals the show. She has two of the best scenes in all of horror

<><><><><>SPOILERS BELOW<><><><><<>

1. Suzanne distracting the gas station employees, it's a good 4-5 minute shot of her bent over with her skirt hiked up practically over her head.

2. Suzanne slipping a thing of lipstick into her nipple......yea if you've seen the film you know what I'm talking about. If not, I suggest checking it out, it's a pretty awesome/creepy scene.

Comment

They Won't Get Me !!

Comment

Originally posted by FatMike View Post
                              This is a pretty underrated horror flick. I pretty much adore it. As has already been mentioned Linnea Quigley is in the film and she pretty much steals the show. She has two of the best scenes in all of horror

<><><><><>SPOILERS BELOW<><><><><<>

1. Suzanne distracting the gas station employees, it's a good 4-5 minute shot of her bent over with her skirt hiked up practically over her head.

2. Suzanne slipping a thing of lipstick into her nipple......yea if you've seen the film you know what I'm talking about. If not, I suggest checking it out, it's a pretty awesome/creepy scene.
                              Nah, it's rated right where it should be.

I have an angel on my shoulder, but a devil in my head.

Comment

Night of The Demons isn't anything out of the oridinary compared to other demonic possession films from the 1980's. If anything this movie is less impressive than the rest. I wouldn't buy it for more than $20.00 at the very most.

Comment

Working...
                                X