Night of the Demons (1988)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Night of the Demons (1988)

There's a thread for the sequel but I couldn't find one for the original. I've never seen it, been tempted to buy it a few times though. I'm looking for a rundown of it's highs and lows. So, talk amongst yourselves in detail about the movie while I read what everyone says. Thanks.

It's ok, but not too fantastic Reminds me a lot of "The Omega Man" with it's slow pace.
    My Top 15 Favorite Slasher Movies (leave a comment):
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1EJaizdfeU

Comment

i own it and like it. buy it Dobe, its worth it.

Comment

I found it, brand new, for $5.99...so...I guess it can't be not worth it...how about gore, comedy, and in worse case...boobies?

Comment

Originally posted by Dobe Dobe View Post
          I found it, brand new, for $5.99...so...I guess it can't be not worth it...how about gore, comedy, and in worse case...boobies?
          $5.99??? You lucky bastard.
          Now you see that evil will always win.....because good is dumb.

sigpic

http://www.myspace.com/scytheoflife

Comment

the gore is good. nudity you ask?.....it has linnea quigley in it. 'nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by Friendlyslasher View Post
              $5.99??? You lucky bastard.
              Play nice and I'll tell you where to get it.
              Originally posted by SkInWaLkEr View Post
              the gore is good. nudity you ask?.....it has linnea quigley in it. 'nuff said.
              Isn't she the hot, naked chick from ROTLD? Dude...6 bucks is worth it just to see her naked again. Good gore is sexy too.

Comment

ok ok...... /karatechop

I get it for free off your corpse!

Did you get it online or off?
                Now you see that evil will always win.....because good is dumb.

sigpic

http://www.myspace.com/scytheoflife

Comment

i almost picked this up on tuesday . I know i want this film .

Comment

oooooooooooops

Comment

Isn't she the hot, naked chick from ROTLD? Dude...6 bucks is worth it just to see her naked again. Good gore is sexy too.
                      yes, shes the one.

Comment

Originally posted by SkInWaLkEr View Post
                        yes, shes the one.
                        Kind of gross/creepy, read at your own risk: I had a huge boner when she got naked in ROTLD.

I'll be buying this verys oon...possibly within the next 15 minutes.

Comment

Kind of gross/creepy, read at your own risk: I had a huge boner when she got naked in ROTLD.

I'll be buying this verys oon...possibly within the next 15 minutes.

lol

Read at your own risk, alright.

Comment

Teenagers go to a party, all get taken over, ala Demons, Linnea plays with lipstick (wait til u see that) and the gore is aplenty. Top class late 80s teen horror - you know the sort before the Scream clone invasion.
                            Linnea also shows her panties near the beginning in a trouser bursting scene.
                            sigpic

JOIN ME http://www.myspace.com/crawlerschaos
                            www.facebook jamie creepycrawler dunn

"Either kill me, or like me as I am, because I'll be damned if I ever change..." Marquis de Sade

"You cannot love everyone; it is ridiculous to think you can. If you love everyone and everything you lose your natural powers of selection and wind up being a pretty poor judge of character.." Anton Lavey

Comment

Great 80s horror. A personal favorite of mine and an awesome buy at 5.99. Theres a little nudity(lipstick, anyone?), humor, and a few decent gore spots. Its just has that 80s charm going for it much like Night of the Creeps.

Comment

Working...
                              X