No announcement yet.

Creepshow 2 (1987)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The first one is probably the better of the 2 and I love the first but Part 2 has so much nostalgic value for me and i might prefer it over the first. Tough call.

Has anyone seen Part 3? Heard it was excellent

[SPOILER]I actually heard it was a steaming pile of shit[/SPOILER]

Comment

• I have never seen part 3 yet.....hopefully it is as good as the second one
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by RomeroCarpenter Fan View Post
        interesting. please explain why?
        I just found the stories as a whole more interesting than a lot of what was in the first. I liked the birthday & story w/ Ted Danson, but the other parts for me dragged. Creepshow 2 has less stories but I found it more both disturbing & entertaining than 1.

Comment

• Originally posted by zombiegore85 View Post
          I have never seen part 3 yet.....hopefully it is as good as the second one
          Part 3 is pure shit!!

Comment

• just rewatched this last weekend for the first time in quite a long time - never fails to deliver the fun & goods... i remember growing up I was actually genuinely scared of old chief woodenhead - but more & more I have come to really love the Raft segment the most. The Hitchhiking segment provides laughs every damn time too!

Such a fun, nostalgic treat. What its all about - just enjoying the damn movies!

Comment

• Brings back good memories for me too. First saw it in a practically empty cinema when it was first released. All 3 tales are great but the hitcher one still makes me jump to this day!
              The twisted mind behind The Site That Dripped Blood...

Comment

• Iv never seen creepshow 2 Ill try and see if I can get a copy or mabe rent it
                " I dont have nightmares, because i give them all to you" - Stephen King

"Want another reason to get the hell out of here? I'll give you the best one: her. Mrs. Carmody. Our very own Jim Jones. I'd like to leave before people start drinking the Kool-Aid."

"A creature that can't be killed wouldn't think killing was right or wrong. They'd simply have no concept of it" - Dr. Harry Adams

sigpic

Comment

• I LOVED it! I wish they made more horror movies like Creepshow 2. Not a fan of one though. . .

Comment

• Originally posted by orlova13 View Post
                    I LOVED it! I wish they made more horror movies like Creepshow 2. Not a fan of one though. . .
                    I was with you until I saw the last sentence.

Comment

• "Creepshow 2"....A fun and entertaining sequel. With only 3 major tales in this entry...Part 2 still holds up as a solid horror flick. Screen vets George Kennedy and Dorothy Lamour in "Old Chief Wooden Head" did terrific supporting performances. They made u really care for their characters, and it was tragic to see them slaughtered. Not to mention the guy who plays "Sam" is a babe who fills his jeans(great big crotch shots) to perfection. The 2nd story "The Raft" is awesome. Very thrilling story..and I adore Paul Satterfield who plays "Zeke". YUMMY!! My fave story in this movie is "The Hitchiker". LOL...what a damn fun ride. Lois Chiles(Annie) is very engaging as the driver. She cracks me up as her character is yelling "I got you...I got you...bastard" as she is plowing the dead guy over and over. Not much gore...but suspense and some shocks here and there make up for that. Solid directing and cinematography, nicely done makeup effects, and another solid cast highlight the movie!! An 80's classic!!

9/10
                      Last edited by HorrorMovieFan; 04-08-2013, 01:01 PM.

Comment

• It's great watching these films. They r so fun and entertaining.

Comment

• "This looks like it's ON PURPOSE!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Void Terra Firma View Post
                            "This looks like it's ON PURPOSE!!"
                            "Thanks for the ride, lady!!!"

Comment

• cool sequel with some great makeup effects and awesome death scenes. the hitchhiker is the best segment.

(9/10)

Comment

Working...
                              X