City of the Living Dead (1980)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ultimate High View Post
    I just re-watched this on BR(Blue Underground > Arrow) and it was awesome. Atmospheric masterpiece, no two ways about it.
    Yup, the atmosphere is amazing in this. I love it when the scenery reeks of pure evil, it's as if hell is rotting away at everything. Filmmakers should pay attention to the great atmospheric horrors. I watched Prince of Darkness recently and simple shots of ants and worms diseased the scenery with pulsating evil.

And yeah, Arrow DVDs are awesome. I plan on getting some of their Fulci releases.

Comment

• Originally posted by Midnight-Kroovy View Post
      Yup, the atmosphere is amazing in this. I love it when the scenery reeks of pure evil, it's as if hell is rotting away at everything. Filmmakers should pay attention to the great atmospheric horrors. I watched Prince of Darkness recently and simple shots of ants and worms diseased the scenery with pulsating evil.

And yeah, Arrow DVDs are awesome. I plan on getting some of their Fulci releases.

Fulci is amazing through and through. Zombi 2 or this are my favorite of his. Probably House by the Cemetery coming closely behind.

Comment

• This girl...

...freaks me out.

Comment

Working...
        X