Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Frogs (1972)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Bought this for 5 bucks a month for 2 ago, remember seeing it as a kid and thought what the hell why not.
    Razorghosts 2015 AGD

    1. Guardians of the Galaxy (2014) - James Gunn
    2. Aliens (1986) - James Cameron
    3. Starship Troopers (1997) - Paul Verhoeven
    4. Blade Runner (1982) - Ridley Scott

    5. Europa Report (2013) - Sebastian Cordero
    6. Porky's (1982) - Bob Clark
    7. Swingers (1996) - Doug Liman
    8. The Running Man (1987) - Paul Michael Glaser

    9. Weekend at Bernies (1989) - Ted Kotcheff
    10. Tucker and Dale vs Evil (2010) - Eli Craig

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by Razorghost View Post
      Bought this for 5 bucks a month for 2 ago, remember seeing it as a kid and thought what the hell why not.
      What do u think of it now?

      Comment


      • #48
        All the hate on here for this film blows my mind. Such a fun way to kill 90 minutes. I even have a shirt of it!

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by Cebonation04 View Post
          All the hate on here for this film blows my mind. Such a fun way to kill 90 minutes. I even have a shirt of it!
          I remember seeing this bad boy on sci fi channel years ago. Such a fun time.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by HorrorMovieFan View Post
            What do u think of it now?
            I haven't got around to re-watching it yet, I'm pretty sure I will still like it.
            Razorghosts 2015 AGD

            1. Guardians of the Galaxy (2014) - James Gunn
            2. Aliens (1986) - James Cameron
            3. Starship Troopers (1997) - Paul Verhoeven
            4. Blade Runner (1982) - Ridley Scott

            5. Europa Report (2013) - Sebastian Cordero
            6. Porky's (1982) - Bob Clark
            7. Swingers (1996) - Doug Liman
            8. The Running Man (1987) - Paul Michael Glaser

            9. Weekend at Bernies (1989) - Ted Kotcheff
            10. Tucker and Dale vs Evil (2010) - Eli Craig

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by Cebonation04 View Post
              All the hate on here for this film blows my mind. Such a fun way to kill 90 minutes. I even have a shirt of it!
              Originally posted by The Revelator View Post
              I remember seeing this bad boy on sci fi channel years ago. Such a fun time.
              Yup, this and a few others of the same stripe like Squirm are always going to have a fond place in my heart. Yes, they aren't the highest caliber, but they're like pieces of horror history. This will always look good on my shelf.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by The Revelator View Post
                I remember seeing this bad boy on sci fi channel years ago. Such a fun time.
                exactly. these classic chillers from the 70's are a good time.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by Caustic Coffee View Post
                  Yup, this and a few others of the same stripe like Squirm are always going to have a fond place in my heart. Yes, they aren't the highest caliber, but they're like pieces of horror history. This will always look good on my shelf.
                  Awesome!! I feel the same way.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    always great to come back and watch this gothic thriller from time to time

                    (7/10)

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X