Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frogs (1972)

Plot
    A wealthy man who has been wantonly destroying wildlife in the Florida Bayou finds that a swarm of murderous frogs is closing in on his own mansion habitat.

Yuck! I just saw this weird little film and well I thought it was going to be a complete crap but for what it is I thought it was okay. My only big problem with it is that it's slow and never has a lot of action. Well, I am scared of frogs and I really hate them. I also hate any type of lizards, snakes and all those kind of creatures that this film has. Even though while watching this I was wondering "how bored was I?" it kept me a little interested. It was worth the time and it's not something I would watch again...maybe in 10 years. I think this film deserves a different title because the frogs never killed anybody but other animals did.

If You Can't Find A Friend, Make One

Oh god....my ex-girlfriend was OBSESSED with this film, I have no idea why. Let's not dance around the issue and just fess up, this movie is absolute garbage.....and not in the fun, campy, B-movie way. It's just a horrible film.

Comment

I used to own this. 5.50 brand new was not a good deal. It is awful and I recommend it to no one.

Comment

It is a bad film.

Comment

Movie blows!! I picked it up when I was a kid because of the awesome poster, but was left disappointed and it nearly robbed my innocence.

I hope you burn in hell with the rest of the ewoks for slightly recommending this movie.

I have never done drugs and I never will. I was even the best student in the D.A.R.E. program back in the 80s.

Comment

It would've been cool if there really was a scene with a giant frog eating someone whole like in those posters. Sadly, I just remember a bunch of tiny frogs that didn't seem to do much more than hop around (though I suppose you could think they were the grand mastermind behind the animal revolt).

Great tagline though: "Today the pond ... tomorrow the world!"

Hard to believe, but the giant bunny movie "Night of the Lepus" is actually much better than "Frogs". At least that had loads of unintentional laughs and is fun and entertaining.

Comment

Squirm this was not. Those frogs were not horrifying one bit. Put this in the Night Of The Lepus league as a major missed opportunity.

Comment

It as bad as Pirhana (sp)

Comment

Bullshit! Piranha kicks ass!!!

Comment

Put this in the Night Of The Lepus league as a major missed opportunity.
                    Night of the Lepus is a great film - I hate to say it, i kinda enjoyed Frogs. it is bad though.
                    Arkham Drive-In - The Home of Lovecraftian Film Trailers

Comment

Originally posted by CJ_01976 View Post
                      Bullshit! Piranha kicks ass!!!
                      Agreed!

Comment

It was okay. More kills should be on screen for such a huge body count. The snapping turtle death looked extremely painful

Comment

it was ok i guess

Comment

I reremember this movie from my chilhood.Seen it many times.It was OK .Actually the frogs do kill someone when you think about the ending.

Comment

Originally posted by ozzfest36 View Post
                              I reremember this movie from my chilhood.Seen it many times.It was OK .Actually the frogs do kill someone when you think about the ending.
                              Oh, right. Damn, I'm getting amnesia.

Comment

Working...
                              X