No announcement yet.

Terror Train (1980)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember this being decent and the train setting was kinda cool. Its weird to have David Copperfield in it lol but it worked with the whodunit aspect.

Overall I think I preferred this to Prom Night but neither are top of my slasher list.

Jamie Lee sure did a lot of horror back then.

Comment

Originally posted by typhair View Post
      for some reason I never got into this movie the first time I watched it but that was a long long time ago, I watched it a couple years ago an I love it now really fun movie to watch!
      Same with me. Saw it once a long time ago and didn't care for it. Never gave it another chance till about three years ago. Rented it from Netflix, realized it was actually a nice little slasher flick, and went out to buy it
      Sometimes, you just have to be offensive to offensive people - Max Nofziger

Comment

My cousin loves this movie more than any other slasher I think. Me and my cousins would always laughed at the part where Jamie was slumping down the door and her head hit the handle unintentionally.
        “I know you’re ‘good’ people. I know you mean well… But you just didn’t think it through…. There is only one path to peace… Your extermination.” - Ultron (Avengers: Age of Ultron)

Comment

Originally posted by yoxodo View Post
          This is the first movie where l noticed that Jamie Lee Curtis is actually not that attractive. At all. Not even in the slightest.... Damn good movie though!
          She had real bad teeth back in the day thats for sure. Her ugly teeth really show in this movie and some of her facial expressions didnt help matters.

Comment

pretty good thriller. good storyline. should have been a few more kills though.

(7/10)

Comment

I would give it around 6/10

Comment

Originally posted by klownz666 View Post
                I would give it around 6/10
                Really? I think it deserves a higher rating!!

Comment

Working...
                X