Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kefka
    Originally posted by MATT PYTHON
    The Driller Killer rocks, I grew up on that shit.
    Sorry dude,but that was another bad movie that annoyed me with its awfulness...
    Yeah, "Driller Killer" isn't that good. Shame.

Comment

Originally posted by AleisterArcane
      Originally posted by CJ_01976
      So is wrestling in general, what's your point?
      Everyones entitled to an opinion, but i really dont care for yours.
      What's your point?

Comment

The best part is on the cover. The rest is, meh.

As for Slumber Party....wow is right. Those movies are just plain horrible. It's only good if you're with a bunch of friends and some mind altering substances or maybe even good old fashion delirium. Either way you have to be messed up to think they're entertaining.

Comment

The "Driller Killer" poster does rock, but that's it.

Comment

Re: Re

Originally posted by HorrorFan1218
            Cheerleader Massacre isn't considered the third slumber party massacre. There are 3 slumber party massacres. Two Sorority House Massacres I think. Then Cheerleader Massacre.
            Youre right my friend. Anyways Ive only seen Slumber 2 and i thought it was fun but crappy. That CHEERLEADER MASSACRE is terrible!

If You Can't Find A Friend, Make One

Comment

Why all the hate for Cheerleader Massacre? Sure it was bad and all but it's still miles better than fucking SPM2.

Oh, and if any of you were wondering, The Last Slumber Party isn't a part of this series. It's an entirely different movie, but I still hear it sucks major ass. Anyone seen it?

Comment

Originally posted by Kefka
                Originally posted by MATT PYTHON
                The Driller Killer rocks, I grew up on that shit.
                Sorry dude,but that was another bad movie that annoyed me with its awfulness...
                Im talking about the same movie. Wasnt the guy called the driller killer? I think I remember seeing him refered to as that on the old vhs copy of part 1 or 2. I mean he does have a drill on his guitar......

Comment

The Last Slumber Party is definitely one to stay away from. The acting is beyond horrible, it makes no sense and worse, it's boring as hell. A bad horror movie can sometimes be fun - I love bad horror movies, but boring is just sad.
                  "Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places."
                  H.P. Lovecraft

Comment

Originally posted by ladynos
                    The Last Slumber Party is definitely one to stay away from. The acting is beyond horrible, it makes no sense and worse, it's boring as hell. A bad horror movie can sometimes be fun - I love bad horror movies, but boring is just sad.
                    Yeah, The Last Slumber Party is the third-worst horror film I've ever seen. It has none of the charm of Slumber Party Massacre or Sorority House Massacre 2.
                    "How much for a trade with my Ford? Oh, really? Thanks alot, you cheating bastard." - Charlton Heston, 'The Omega Man'

Comment

Originally posted by DannyTsk8er78
                      Why all the hate for Cheerleader Massacre?
                      Because it made the bad mistake of being annoying as hell.

Comment

re

Slumber Party Massacre 3 is my favorite of the series. But out of the massacre collection my fave is Sorority House Massacre II.
                        http://dvdaficionado.com/dvds.html?c...xxxlilpat18xxx

Comment

Was it one of the Slumber Party of Sorority House sequels that had the great big fat grimy bearded dude as the killer? Because that's the one I saw a long, long time ago. It was pure shit as far as I recall.......

Comment

Wow....

Yeah everyone is taking this stuff way too seriously. Anyone who sat and watched Slumber Party Massacre 1, 2 or 3 and wasnt at least laughing at the sheer stupidity has NO sense of humor or fun. Boobs, bad acting, decent effects (occasionally) and slasher cliches...entertaining shit (shit being used in its literal sense haha) Thats why you watch 80s slasher movies. None of them are scary or "good" by cinematic standards (save for halloween 1, texas chainsaw, etc) but they keep your attention and make ya laugh, cringe (not at how gross they are but how cheesy and schlocky).

Theres a time and place for cinematic brilliance, and theres definiitely a time and place for b-movie fun and schlock.
                            Check out Film Fanaddict Magazine a new magazine dedicated to Horror, Cult, Exploitation, Martial Arts, Foreign; all forms of Cinema Weirdness.

Comment

Originally posted by Ehren1984
                              Yeah everyone is taking this stuff way too seriously. Anyone who sat and watched Slumber Party Massacre 1, 2 or 3 and wasnt at least laughing at the sheer stupidity has NO sense of humor or fun. Boobs, bad acting, decent effects (occasionally) and slasher cliches...entertaining shit.
                              Yeah I agree. I love slasher movies because they can either be really good with suspense and all that or just be cheesey and entertaining like these movies.

Comment

Ha you know what? I saw "Terror Toons" the other day and damn!... Slumber Party Massacre looks like Schindler's List compared to that.

I SHIT YOU NOT!!

Comment

Working...
                                X