My Bloody Valentine (1981)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sethdlh View Post
    paramount sucks. hopefully dragon is able to release it in germany, id gladly pay for an uncut r2 release.
    I'd pay for an uncut r2 release, but not gladly...I'd be ecstatic if they'd release an version uncut r1, though. As would we all, I suppose...

Comment

great, great news. i'd be siked as well to see an uncut release of this classic.

can someone post that link detailing the cut scenes with pics?

Comment

I got this movie from my gf for Valentine's Day. It was the first time I had ever seen it, really good movie. I was kind of glad it didn't have a lot of gore, it made it seem more classy. At least in my eyes. Not that I am one to shy away from gore, it does have it's place, but sometimes restraint is good as well.

It does suck though that the uncut version more than likely will not be released. Why don't they let Anchor Bay or Dark Sky buy the rights to it, since they don't give a damn about it to begin with?

Comment

Originally posted by Death Bed View Post
          Why don't they let Anchor Bay or Dark Sky buy the rights to it, since they don't give a damn about it to begin with?
          They like pissing off the fans.

Comment

Those fucking sons of bitches!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Slasher Freak View Post
              I love this movie and I have hopes that one day this will be released the way it was meant to be.
              As do I, hopefully soon.

Comment

Wow, I didn't even know there was extra footage to this movie... That's awesome My Bloody Valentine is one of the best Horror movies ever and if they released an uncut version of this I would die a very happy girl...
                GOD DAMN NAM'S WHAT HAPPENED! GO GET ME A BEER, BITCH!

i'm pretty sure The Reverend Horton Heat is one of the best bands that has ever lived. Psychobilly is the shit, and Rev. puts on one of the best live shows in existence.

sigpic

Comment

ya its such a good movie. i might watch it again tonight
                  [XBOXLIVE]yngwieclone[/XBOXLIVE]

Comment

haha yeah I was thinking about doing the same thing...

i'm pretty sure The Reverend Horton Heat is one of the best bands that has ever lived. Psychobilly is the shit, and Rev. puts on one of the best live shows in existence.

sigpic

Comment

I was thinking about watching Irreversible.

Comment

So what the hell else is new?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VARLA View Post
                          Wow, I didn't even know there was extra footage to this movie... That's awesome My Bloody Valentine is one of the best Horror movies ever and if they released an uncut version of this I would die a very happy girl...
                          Yeah, not only is their extra footage, but theres LOADS of it...mostly some really nasty looking gore.
                          sigpic RUN from this man!

Comment

I wanna see it so bad.
                            Last edited by VARLA; 10-11-2007, 08:38 PM.

sigpic

Comment

Paramount is a bunch of dicks.

Comment

Originally posted by Death Bed View Post
                                Paramount is a bunch of dicks.
                                No arguments here.

Comment

Working...
                                X