No announcement yet.

My Bloody Valentine (1981)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahahaah seeing you guys talking about this movie gives me the urge to see this.

If You Can't Find A Friend, Make One

Comment

Just watched it for the first time

it was coo =)

Comment

Fun little film, a very underrated slasher film.. I have the double feature release of this film that came with this and April Fools Day.

Comment

Now that Lionsgate owns the rights and is putting out a Special Edition of the film I think an updated petition is in order: http://www.petitiononline.com/m6vuncut/petition.html

We are pretty close to getting that uncut release, we just need that extra push. Worth a shot I think.

Help get the Nightbreed Director's Cut released. Send an email showing your interest here and help get Nightbreed released the way it was intended.

Comment

Last I checked the petition is up too #54.

Help get the Nightbreed Director's Cut released. Send an email showing your interest here and help get Nightbreed released the way it was intended.

Comment

I will probably make that video Today sometime. Will also post that link plus the one i started. hopefully we can get some signatures.
              [XBOXLIVE]yngwieclone[/XBOXLIVE]

Comment

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/get...alentine-uncut

there is the link to the one i started I have no clue why the link doesn't work on my sign damn i hate HTML.

Comment

Originally posted by legionsOFtheDEAD View Post
                  I will probably make that video Today sometime. Will also post that link plus the one i started. hopefully we can get some signatures.
                  Sounds good. I've been trying to post the petition I made everywhere I can think of, as well as sending it to different sites. Your video is a good idea. That should help gain some more attention.
                  http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/get...alentine-uncut

there is the link to the one i started I have no clue why the link doesn't work on my sign damn i hate HTML.
                  Weird that it doesn't work in your sig.

Comment

ya I know the link is fine so I have no idea whats up with it.

I will upload the video on bdtv as well since i think more people will sign it if its on BDTV.

Comment

ya I know the link is fine so I have no idea whats up with it.

I will upload the video on bdtv as well since i think more people will sign it if its on BDTV.
                      Are you still going to put it up on youtube?

Comment

Originally posted by Zombie Dude View Post
                        Are you still going to put it up on youtube?
                        ya I will I will upload it too as much video uploading sites as I can think of.

Comment

ya I will I will upload it too as much video uploading sites as I can think of.
                          Cool. The more the better.

Comment

Personally, I love this movie. I do deeply wish that we an uncut version.

And seeing the new trailer honestly makes me stoked for the remake.

Comment

you ain't kiddin. this new one better be good, to make up for the lack of the full original. i love this movie deeply. it will be a happy day when the release it uncut. that and night of the creeps, of course.
                              When there's no more room in hell, the Dick will walk the earth.

By sword, by pick, by axe....
                              BYE BYE!
                              http://www.retroslashers.net

Comment

Originally posted by DickoftheDead View Post
                                it will be a happy day when the release it uncut. that and night of the creeps, of course.
                                that'll be the day...
                                Cat in the Brain: ***
                                Jack Brooks Monster Slayer: ***
                                Into the Wild: ****
                                Observe and Report: **
                                Vampyr (1931): ****

Comment

Working...
                                X