No announcement yet.

Cutting Class (1989)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG it's been forever since I've heard a peep about this movie. My friends and I used to watch it over and over again because we thought BP was so dreamy (HA!). It's a crappy movie for sure, but also hilarious. I just might have to own this one for old time's sake.
    sigpic

Never say "who's there?" Don't you watch scary movies? It's a death wish. You might as well come out to investigate a strange noise or something.

Comment

what a hunk of utter shit.
      'When people ask me if I went to film school, I say, "No, I went to films." - Quentin Tarantino

Comment

Haven't heard anything positive about this film, therefore I have no desire to see it.
        Movie Ratings:
        Tourist Trap - 5.5/10
        Tucker & Dale vs. Evil - 7/10
        Lethal Weapon - 8/10
        The Vanishing '88 - 8.5/10
        The Masque of the Red Death - 6.5/10

Comment

Just bougt this movie for $4 lol .
          'When people ask me if I went to film school, I say, "No, I went to films." - Quentin Tarantino

Comment

Caught this one late-night a few years ago on one of the worthless premium cable channels and the only reason I even attempted watching it is because in my mind I merged the copy machine scene from this and the dissection scene from Return to Horror High as happening in the same movie. Apparently, somewhere in my childhood, someone scheduled a really shitty horror movie night.

After seeing Return To Horror High, that was actually the one I wanted to see. It's just a shame that movie's concept was far too ambitious for the blowjob giving sacks of monkey fecies who made it to pull off.

Cutting Class was just sad. Sure, overall it wasn't the clusterfuck that Horror High was, but at least Horror High tried to do something inventive. At least, Return To Horror High had the dissection scene (honestly, the only worthwhile thing in either of these turds....well, not counting necrophiliac Marsha Brady.)

Comment

I actually watched this again a few days ago on Showtime hoping it'd be less edited and cut up than what I saw previously.

Well, it was and it still sucked.

I did love seeing Jill Schoelen bend over though.

Comment

Anything with Jill Schoelen has my viewing pleasure in tact!

Comment

Just caught it on Showtime, too. Laughably bad. It seemed the entire male faculty was lusting after Paula!
                  Movie Ratings:
                  Tourist Trap - 5.5/10
                  Lethal Weapon - 8/10

Comment

I haven't seen this, and I don't think I will be!

Comment

Originally posted by SurgicalBombing View Post

you should, it isn't goood, but if your ever bored just stick it on your T.V. hell you might be one of the people who will like it, who knows.
                      My Rating on recent films.

Comment

Originally posted by SurgicalBombing View Post
                        You really shouldn't. You're not missing anything of any quality.
                        Movie Ratings:
                        Tourist Trap - 5.5/10
                        Lethal Weapon - 8/10

Comment

I haven't seen Cutting Class, but on IMDB's movie connection section for the Eli Roth trailer for Thanksgiving it states that the infamous trampoline scene was taken from Cutting Class. Is that true? That's the only reason I'd probably WANT to see Cutting Class, but whatev.
                          "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

Comment

yeah, thats true. but in the thanksgiving trailer, the killer used a knife, in Cutting Class he does not.
                            My Rating on recent films.

Comment

Originally posted by 101ant101 View Post
                              yeah, thats true. but in the thanksgiving trailer, the killer used a knife, in Cutting Class he does not.
                              Not to mention that it's an overweight gym teacher who gets impaled instead of a half-naked cheerleader.
                              Movie Ratings:
                              Tourist Trap - 5.5/10
                              Lethal Weapon - 8/10

Comment

Originally posted by SlightlyDemented View Post
                                Not to mention that it's an overweight gym teacher who gets impaled instead of a half-naked cheerleader.
                                Impaled with a huge flag post that in no way could fit under a trampoline even if a fatso wasnt jumping on it but hey its all part of the flicks charm.
                                Which should be seen to appreciate, for those who havent.

Im not saying its classic by any means but If you got as much love for Jill as I then check it out.

Is he going to lose both bones?

Comment

Working...
                                X