Return Of The Living Dead (1985)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shoggoth View Post
    Watched Pt. 3 earlier today. One of my favorite zombie flicks.
    Really? There's quite a few good ones out there. I'd have part 3 near the bottom of that list.

Comment

• ROTLD p. 1 was decent. I have a hard time with 80's horror because so much of it is tongue-in-cheek or outright parody.

ROTLD p. 3 is great when interpreted as being about a girl with a severe eating disorder and self-mutilation issues.

Comment

• Originally posted by Justin_Voorhees View Post
        Really? There's quite a few good ones out there. I'd have part 3 near the bottom of that list.
        3 IS Awesome, especially if you seek out the uncut version.

ROTLD 2 on the other hand....

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

• Originally posted by Midnight-Kroovy View Post
          ROTLD had a screening in the U.K a little while ago and they released these posters for it. I think they're pretty cool so thought I'd share.

These are awesome. Thanx for sharing!

Comment

• Originally posted by HorrorMovieFan View Post
            "Return Of The Living Dead"......A true 80's classic that is fun, gory, scary, funny, and entertaining all around. The men rule this movie non stop. Fun,campy, and wonderful performances by leads Clu Gulager, James Karen, Thom Matthews, and Don Calea. Miguel A.Nunez Jr. was also top notch as "Spider". Linnea Quigley as "Trash" and Beverly Randolph as "Tina" were just ok for me. They were mostly very weak. Humor, blood and gore, chills, and terrific special effects run the gamut and provide wonderful entertainment..full of horror, adventure, and action. The ending wasn't the greatest however. Ok..lets drop a bomb and blow them up!! I think the movie could have been an extra 15 minutes or so to provide a better ending. Special mention to tall and handsome Mark Venturini who played "Suicide". He died of cancer in 1996. Return Of The Living Dead is a great classic!! The best comedy/horror of the 80's.
            10/10
            Your posted reviews seem to consistently sum up my own thoughts on most of these movies, I enjoy them return of the living dead is an extremely fun movie to watch amd to this day, after 20+years of viewing still has not got old or stale

Comment

ROTLD had a screening in the U.K a little while ago and they released these posters for it. I think they're pretty cool so thought I'd share.

Just noticed these. Wow they are badass!

Comment

^ I really love this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Klownz View Post
                  ^ I really love this one.
                  Yeah it's just .

Haven't watched ROTLD for a while now, can't wait to re-watch it.

Comment

• Such a classic.

Comment

• ROTLD 3

I've got to check Part 3 out again. I loved the original, was a little put off by part 2 (until it grew on me), but when I saw part 3 I was let down - having expectations built on the two previous movies. Now that it's been about 20 years since I've seen Part 3, I'll give it another go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andrew Crevier View Post
                        I've got to check Part 3 out again. I loved the original, was a little put off by part 2 (until it grew on me), but when I saw part 3 I was let down - having expectations built on the two previous movies. Now that it's been about 20 years since I've seen Part 3, I'll give it another go.
                        It's worth another watch, I really enjoy part 3 as a stand alone movie. I was disappointed with part 2 myself, I'll give it another watch sometime and hopefully it will grow on me as well.

Comment

• Everyone who sees this should do me (and themself) a favor and go to this link http://www.fright-rags.com/graveyard-c-26.html and vote for "TV Tarman" to be reprinted. Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nightmare View Post
                            Everyone who sees this should do me (and themself) a favor and go to this link http://www.fright-rags.com/graveyard-c-26.html and vote for "TV Tarman" to be reprinted. Thanks!
                            done!

2015 all-genre draft
                            1. hero at large (1980)
                            2. mystery men (1999)
                            3. super (2010)
                            4. the return of swamp thing (1989)
                            5. batman returns (1992)
                            6, spider-man strikes back (197
                            7. the specials (2000)
                            8. darkman (1990)
                            9. supergirl (1984)
                            10. defendor (2009)

Comment

• Originally posted by nancylives! View Post
                              done!
                              Ditto

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
                              I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

• gotta get this on blu ray . im selling off my regular dvd's . please pm me if you guys want the list . most still factory sealed .

Comment

Working...
                                X