No announcement yet.

Return Of The Living Dead (1985)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The first is the only one worth owning. Unless your name is dobe dobe.

Comment

Originally posted by goose101 View Post
      I enjoy them all. If it entertains, I'll watch it.

Comment

Originally posted by FrEaKjOkErXXX View Post
        I enjoy them all. If it entertains, I'll watch it.
        I actually enjoyed the third film a lot. It was different, which was all the more welcome after the carbon copy that was ROTLD2.

The orginal, however, is a great film and one of my favorite horror films of the 80s.
        www.filmsthatwitnessmadness.com

HELP FUND OUR FEATURE FILM!!!

Comment

Necropolis and Rave to the fucking Grave were two of the worst films I've ever seen. They were like a fucking Sci-Fi original movie - oh wait, maybe because that's exactly what they are. They were like a mix of Species II and Dawn of the Dead '04. In other words, fucking horrible. At least they won't be touched for a good amount of time again.
          Hypocritical Nazis Corner.

Maybe this stems from the fact that you are a neo-nazi fuckwad? [...] Your genes are what need to be rid of from this world.
          Fuckin' guy's a dipshit withno morals. [...] People like that are useless and should be killed.

Comment

Originally posted by Cophin View Post
            Necropolis and Rave to the fucking Grave were two of the worst films I've ever seen. They were like a fucking Sci-Fi original movie - oh wait, maybe because that's exactly what they are. They were like a mix of Species II and Dawn of the Dead '04. In other words, fucking horrible. At least they won't be touched for a good amount of time again.
            The fucking names should have been enough to alert you to the fact that they weren't gonna be any good. Please tell me you didn't buy them. I watched them both on screeners my friend got at his work and they were, indeed, horrible films.
            www.filmsthatwitnessmadness.com

HELP FUND OUR FEATURE FILM!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DaveG View Post
              The fucking names should have been enough to alert you to the fact that they weren't gonna be any good. Please tell me you didn't buy them. I watched them both on screeners my friend got at his work and they were, indeed, horrible films.
              No, I didn't buy them. I watched them both on Sci-Fi with very low expectations that were slowly (but steadily) lowered throughout the pieces of shit. I can't fucking believe how horribly they tried to cater to teens. I swear I've seen better acting in a Charles Band flick. The two plots were absolutely fucking ridiculous as well. It's almost insulting that they thought they could make us believe that no one in a fucking party would notice that zombies are fucking shit up everywhere. It's pretty pathetic that I'm even picking between the two pieces of ass, but Necropolis was even worse. Ingesting pills filled with gooey ass shit that you found in some abandoned shit hole to become a zombie (which could take anywhere from 2 seconds to a full fucking day)? This one tried much too hard to follow the original (and I guess you could say the second as well). Fuck 'em both.

Maybe this stems from the fact that you are a neo-nazi fuckwad? [...] Your genes are what need to be rid of from this world.
              Fuckin' guy's a dipshit withno morals. [...] People like that are useless and should be killed.

Comment

I have a gnarly ROTLD tshirt.
                One of my favorite movies.

Comment

I loved all of the films, and I take shit for it constantly. None as good as the original but I still enjoyed them all. One of my favorite moments has to be the scene where Trash starts stripping in the graveyard, I adore her! Best lines: "You mean the movie lied?" and, of course, "Brains!". Necropolis and Rave to the Grave are the worst of the franchise, but I still have them! I almost die laughing every time I see the lame version of the Tar Man with that "Rave or Bust" sign!
                  sigpicI'll step into The Gloom with you anytime!

Comment

Originally posted by goose101 View Post

Or Matt Python. Granted...2-5 are dvdrs

Comment

Never get tired of watching 'ROTLD'...

I am in complete agreement that 'ROTLD' is a great horror movie and the best zombie flick period. However, why did they have to screw it up with all the bottom of the barrel sequels? Whoever that genius was should have his brains served up!

Comment

Originally posted by mR_BuNgLe View Post
                        ROTLD is so much fun every time I watch it; it's a classic. I've yet to see any of the sequels though.

I never bothered with 4 or 5, but 2 is funny as hell, and 3 is cool as hell. Fun to watch, don't go in expecting a good horror movie in general because they are nowhere near as good as the first. Eat your heart out Day of the Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Turry View Post
                          One of my favorite moments has to be the scene where Trash starts stripping in the graveyard, I adore her!
                          Yes, she is indeed awesome:

* Check out my daily blog, The Vault of Horror, for news, opinion and other cool stuff...

Comment

Fun fact; that's actually not her vagina you're goggling at. They had to use a tan thong to keep the "R" rating (if I remember correctly).

Comment

Uhh... Is this thread going to be locked? What's the policy there?

Comment

Originally posted by The Vault of Horror View Post
                                Yes, she is indeed awesome:

[IMG]REMOVED[/IMG]
                                While I won't argue the awesomeness of your post, pictures of that nature are very much against forum rules and could possibly result in a banning/timeout session. I'd remove them before the mods see them.

Comment

Working...
                                X