• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's my favorite Ramones song.

Comment

Originally posted by invisiblefear666 View Post
      Originally posted by CAPTAIN SPAULDING View Post
      The guy had gone insane by then. He thought that Gage had turned bad because he had waited days to bury him in the Pet Semetary. He thought that Rachael wouldn't turn bad because she had just died a few hours before.
      I never thought of that, I'm gonna rewatch the movie with that in mind. thx
      Yeah, he's definitely daffy by then. He's just making excuses to use the burial ground again. It holds a power over you. That's why Jud showed it to Louis in the first place. He (Jud) knew it was bad, but it kept sucking him in.

Comment

Originally posted by invisiblefear666 View Post
        That's my favorite Ramones song.
        Gabba Gabba Hey!

Yeah it is one of my favs.

Comment

Not on that road

Comment

I really like this movie. I can't tell you how many kids I ran over while rocking out to Sheena is a Punk Rocker.

Comment

Originally posted by ArebellionLove View Post
              The movie scared me when I was a child.
              Can't argue with that..

Comment

Originally posted by CAPTAIN SPAULDING View Post
                Pet Semetary is one of the few movies that really scared me when I was younger.It's also one of my favorite books and one of the best movie adaptations.
                PS- I'm sorry if there's already a thread for this movie, but I searched and found nothing.
                I honestly couldn't have put this one any better myself...Pet Semetary was an excellent book and the movie followed the book step for step...

also that little kid scared me to death...

"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeon's even death may die."

Comment

Pet Sematary scared me when I was a kid. I think it was because of the guy with half a head. This movie is a total riot to watch now! I remember seeing it later on and laughing hysterically when Dale Midkiff's character wakes up in the morning after burying his wife. He wakes up to the alarm clock and I SWEAR he actually hits his head on the end table near the bed....then he begins to rub his arm...lol There are countless continuity errors throughout the film. Those mistakes don't overshadow the performances in the film from child star Miko Hughes (I swear I wish this little boy would've stayed young forever to play Damien's character in The Omen) and Fred Gwynne.

SIG BY RELSH

Comment

Originally posted by ashecorvn View Post
                    I watched this last night for the first time in years and it was a LOT goofier than I remember it being...
                    The undeserving praise that is so often heaped upon this film always makes me sad.
                    Movie Ratings:
                    Tourist Trap - 5.5/10
                    Tucker & Dale vs. Evil - 7/10
                    Lethal Weapon - 8/10
                    The Vanishing '88 - 8.5/10
                    The Masque of the Red Death - 6.5/10

Comment

good movie. just to me i have seen it too much at once. the part that use to freak me out was with the little kid. every now and then tho i love watchin that. especially the ending
                      ~Angelic Devil~

[XBOXLIVE]AngelicDevil87[/XBOXLIVE]
                      Wanna Play???.....*Smirk**Smirk* I Won't Bite....... Much.....*Grinning*

Comment

This is one film that i keep meaning to watch, but keep forgetting to look out for it.

thanks to syl for the sig

Comment

Jesus, Zelda still gives me the fucking creeps. One of the scariest scenes in any movie.
                          "Eat a bowl of fuck, I am here to PARTTYYYY!!!"

Follow me.
                          Help a brother out. Read and leave some feedback.

Comment

This is such a good adaptation. So much of King's work has been chewed up so much by film that the end product is nothing like the source. But this is excellent. Really freaky, both the book and film scared the shit outta me!
                            'Only two things are infinite - the universe and human stupidity....and I'm not so sure about the universe.' Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by system-static View Post
                              So much of King's work has been chewed up so much by film that the end product is nothing like the source. But this is excellent.
                              Movie Ratings:
                              Tourist Trap - 5.5/10
                              Tucker & Dale vs. Evil - 7/10
                              Lethal Weapon - 8/10
                              The Vanishing '88 - 8.5/10
                              The Masque of the Red Death - 6.5/10

Comment

Watched it again yesterday, what a great movie, never tired of it
                                Last edited by Terje; 09-22-2008, 03:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X