Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad For The Studio, Not Me

Originally posted by mmyersisgod View Post
    It is pretty sad if that is the only way you view certain movies. Cornpoke!
    No, actually its sad for the Studio & Director as im not paying them my money

Comment

Today is Hello Mary Lou: Prom Night II DVD day!

Don't forget to put on your Tuesday's best when picking up the DVD.
      Do you know where you are? You are at the door to dreams, Terri. Now, there are two keys in this room. One is in the pocket of this fool. You could take it out without me reaching it. Probably. And let yourself back in that world you've always known; banal, hopeless...dreamless. The other. OH Terri! The other is the key to dreams, to black miracles..dark wonders. Another life of unknown pleasures. - Pinhead [Hellraiser 3]

Comment

Originally posted by Tallstar View Post
        Today is Hello Mary Lou: Prom Night II DVD day!

Don't forget to put on your Tuesday's best when picking up the DVD.
        2 out of 2 stores I looked in this morning didn't have it.

Comment

shitty Guess I'l have to wait for it then. I know when i was looking for Silent night deadly night on its first day i had to go to about 4 stores before bestbuy had 1 copy.
          [XBOXLIVE]yngwieclone[/XBOXLIVE]

Comment

Originally posted by legionsOFtheDEAD View Post
            shitty Guess I'l have to wait for it then. I know when i was looking for Silent night deadly night on its first day i had to go to about 4 stores before bestbuy had 1 copy.
            I got SNDN 3 weeks early.

pwn3d

It's still scarce around here.

Prom Night 2 should pop up at Best Buy or the mall. I don't think I wanna pay mall prices though. If I fail today, I'll order it online for $10 + Free S&H.

Shit, that sounds better anyway...

Comment

ya true I might just wait and order it.

Comment

Originally posted by legionsOFtheDEAD View Post
                ya true I might just wait and order it.
                If I find it for $9.99, I'll just get it in person and chalk the tax up to S&H for same-day delivery.

Comment

My Best Buy had 2 in stock (at the $9.99) price, even though my store location was showing up as 'Unavailable' when I looked up on their site.

I'm geeked.
                  Do you know where you are? You are at the door to dreams, Terri. Now, there are two keys in this room. One is in the pocket of this fool. You could take it out without me reaching it. Probably. And let yourself back in that world you've always known; banal, hopeless...dreamless. The other. OH Terri! The other is the key to dreams, to black miracles..dark wonders. Another life of unknown pleasures. - Pinhead [Hellraiser 3]

Comment

I'll def be grabbing this. The only one I've been missing!
                    My DVD's
                    { Platinum Trader +142}

Comment

I totally forgot to look.

Comment

My BestBuy also showed up as all unavailable but the second one I called had three copies. They also have two copies of Silent Night Deadly Night, I've seen heaps of those.

Comment

found my copy for 2 bucks

Comment

The DVD seems to be selling quite well.

- It's backordered on Best Buy's site
                            - #1 seller on DVDempire.com
                            - Amazon ran out of stock twice that I've noticed so far

Comment

I saw it at Circuit City 4 nine bucks, but I didn't get it because I wasn't too sure about it. I would of been pissed if the movie would of sucked, so I just fell back until I get some mo money.
                              sigpicYOU THAT MOTHAFUCKA THAT ATE THE LAST SLICE OF PIZZA?!!

Comment

I was unaware that this was out on DVD until a couple of days ago. I cherish my VHS copy. My significant other even got me the promotional poster for this. Has the classic Mary Lou image of her coming out of the locker, and on the other side of the poster it lists the marketing scheme to promote the movie. Faaaaaaaaaaabulous!

Comment

Working...
                                X