No announcement yet.

[1987] Hello Mary Lou: Prom Night II

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

better to buy this gem. than to waste the money on seeing that sh*t of a remake
    sigpic i sold my mom's wheelchair

Comment

Classic movie... I almost like it more than the first.
      The Old Hockstatter Place
      Dedicated to the Slumber Party Massacre and Sorority House Massacre franchise
      http://www.hockstatter.com

MySpace
      http://www.myspace.com/tonyb86

YouTube
      http://www.youtube.com/oldhockstatterplace

Check out my RARE & OOP Horror VHS for sell on eBay
      http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZnkm86

Comment

just received this in the mail. oh man i love this movie.
        by FAR the best in the series

Comment

*does a happy dance that so many folks are digging it!*
          Do you know where you are? You are at the door to dreams, Terri. Now, there are two keys in this room. One is in the pocket of this fool. You could take it out without me reaching it. Probably. And let yourself back in that world you've always known; banal, hopeless...dreamless. The other. OH Terri! The other is the key to dreams, to black miracles..dark wonders. Another life of unknown pleasures. - Pinhead [Hellraiser 3]

Comment

Originally posted by deathmatch fan View Post
            better to buy this gem. than to waste the money on seeing that sh*t of a remake
            ain't that the truth
            [XBOXLIVE]yngwieclone[/XBOXLIVE]

Comment

"Prom Night 2".....I love this sequal and think it is a pretty strong movie too and it was very popular. Mixing elements of The Shining,Carrie,The Exorcist, and Nightmare On Elmstreet...Part 2 of the Prom Night series is a fun and well acted entry. I adore Wendy Lyon's performance as "Viki'. Loved how she told off that bitch "Kelly". I had to rewind that part a few times when Viki snaps at Kelly " You shut ur fucking mouth,bitch"!! I laugh every time. She should have slapped her after that too. Gore,suspense,posession,drama, and cattiness all together make Prom Night 2 a treat to watch.

B

Comment

I remember seeing this at the movies. Its better than the first I think.
                sigpic

Comment

best in the series and i just watched this again 2 nights ago

Comment

Great use of the search engine (seriously).

My mom loved this movie when I was a kid. I can't see buying a copy though, not for more then two bucks.

Comment

I actually think this is the only film in the series worth watching. I hated the original (Zzz!), Part 3 was basically just a less-successful rehash of Part 2 and the 4th was a dull slasher with a tiny count. Don't get me started on that remake either. But Hello Mary Lou is great, and hilarious.

Comment

I Loved Prom Night 2...

The Ending Gave Me Chills

Buy This Book, & Recieve A Cookie

Comment

Originally posted by capkronos View Post
                          I actually think this is the only film in the series worth watching. I hated the original (Zzz!), Part 3 was basically just a less-successful rehash of Part 2 and the 4th was a dull slasher with a tiny count. Don't get me started on that remake either. But Hello Mary Lou is great, and hilarious.
                          I thought Part 4 was actually a pretty strong entry in the series. It went back to the "slasher" basics. Yes it had a small body count but it had some great suspense. My thoughts anyways.

Comment

hated this one.fell asleep evreytime i attempted to watch it.

Comment

I recently rewatched this film and I enjoyed it even more this 4th or 5th time...who knows.
                              I wish the Mary Lou character would have had a franchise of her own.

If You Can't Find A Friend, Make One

Comment

Originally posted by toxiejunkie View Post
                                hated this one.fell asleep evreytime i attempted to watch it.
                                This is an awesome 80's gem.

Originally posted by Slasher Freak View Post
                                I wish the Mary Lou character would have had a franchise of her own.
                                Yeah, it would've been fun to see more of her.

Comment

Working...
                                X