Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [1987] Hello Mary Lou: Prom Night II

Who's picking up the DVD on April 1st?

It's been ages since I watched/rented this, but I seem to remember a lot of details from it. I remember thinking it was somewhat cheesy, even back then, but the 'Tutti Frutti' and 'See ya later Alligator' from the blonde chick stuck with me for some reason. haha! Oh, and wasn't there a scene where Vicki's mom get's thrown through the front door? ...lol Or am I not remembering correctly?

EDIT:

Sorry, I just realized I posted this in the wrong forum.
    Last edited by Tallstar; 03-24-2008, 05:00 AM.
    Do you know where you are? You are at the door to dreams, Terri. Now, there are two keys in this room. One is in the pocket of this fool. You could take it out without me reaching it. Probably. And let yourself back in that world you've always known; banal, hopeless...dreamless. The other. OH Terri! The other is the key to dreams, to black miracles..dark wonders. Another life of unknown pleasures. - Pinhead [Hellraiser 3]

I still have my old VHS but I'll get it since it's miles better than the first.

Is he going to lose both bones?

Comment

awesome, i will pick it up. i love that movie. the paper-cutter scene, and the freaky rocking horse with the live tongue in her bedroom?! rad.

Comment

Originally posted by indecent actions View Post
        I still have my old VHS but I'll get it since it's miles better than the first.
        True that. I personally think that the series got better with each sequel. Sure, the actualy quality of the movies decreased with each, but each one just got more and more entertaining and cheesey.

Comment

It's coming to DVD?

Me geddit.

Comment

I have the first one, but I've never seen any sequels. Is it worth getting (as in, cheesy and funny)?

Comment

Originally posted by Dead Leavening View Post
              I have the first one, but I've never seen any sequels. Is it worth getting (as in, cheesy and funny)?

its the only sequel worth getting dude. its probably the best in the series. keep in mind tho, the sequels have nothing to do with the original.

Comment

Originally posted by 667 View Post
                its the only sequel worth getting dude. its probably the best in the series. keep in mind tho, the sequels have nothing to do with the original.
                Parts 3 and 4 bring the lolz, man. Don't hate.

Comment

Sucks that it's bare bones, but MGM is known for giving films great transfers. Just look at Howling II, a huge improvement over the super grainy VHS. Prom Night II is fun, so I'll get it.

Movies recently seen:

The Boneyard- 6/10
                  Clash of the Titans '10- 8/10
                  The Exorcist- 10/10
                  Wrath of the Titans- 7/10
                  Zombie- 8/10

Comment

Originally posted by Dead Leavening View Post
                    I think you will like it.
                    Do you know where you are? You are at the door to dreams, Terri. Now, there are two keys in this room. One is in the pocket of this fool. You could take it out without me reaching it. Probably. And let yourself back in that world you've always known; banal, hopeless...dreamless. The other. OH Terri! The other is the key to dreams, to black miracles..dark wonders. Another life of unknown pleasures. - Pinhead [Hellraiser 3]

Comment

Have it on VHS, love it!! The locker room and confessional scenes are some of my favs in the movie. And the ending is pretty cool. Had the original on dvd, but it and others were stolen. Will be looking for this one when it comes out.
                      "Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places."
                      H.P. Lovecraft

Comment

I have this on VHS as well, I ordered parts 3 and 4 on a double feature dvd from horrormovies.com for like 6$.

Its been awhile since i seen this one I might pop it in the old VCR this weekend.
                        [XBOXLIVE]yngwieclone[/XBOXLIVE]

Comment

I had no idea it was going to be released on DVD, but now that I know, I'll be picking up a copy on the 1st.

Comment

There Should not have been a part 2, i bet it was trash, as the original was, but depending on how good the ratings/reviews are i will see this

Comment

Originally posted by Slasher Freak '97 View Post
                              There Should not have been a part 2, i bet it was trash, as the original was, but depending on how good the ratings/reviews are i will see this
                              It is pretty sad if that is the only way you view certain movies. Cornpoke!

Comment

Working...
                              X