Clear All

• i love his acting

he is best actor
    Search engine optimization | Search engine optimization training | Seo

Comment

• Love this movie

[YOUTUBE]--RI7tlWuaM[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

• honestly this movie used to scare me as a kid because they just looked creepy but rewatching it as an adult is a real treat
        And I've been drowning my sorrows in Lucky Charms and Soy milk, these are the things that keep me sane.

Comment

• I have seen this movie wasn't too bad, the scariest thing about it was Joan Crawford & Bette Davis (& their egos) on screen together!

Comment

• Originally posted by pixie06 View Post
            I have seen this movie wasn't too bad, the scariest thing about it was Joan Crawford & Bette Davis (& their egos) on screen together!
            they were fantastic together.

Comment

• This is one of the best classic horror films out there! It's so memorable with the two stars on screen, clearly hating each other and Bette is having the time of her life torturing Joan! It's brilliant, so many classic scenes and one hell of an ending. It's a film i can watch time and time again, it holds up marvellously well. Hush, Hush Sweet Charlotte is another great Bette horror/thriller, which was going to star her and Joan again, but Bette drove her off the set

10/10
              ""I was perfect"- Nina Sayers"

Have a looky at my new horror movie blog!

http://asdaman.wordpress.com/

Comment

Working...
              X