The Entity (1981)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I enjoyed it. Great 80's movie.
    It's best described as an erotic version of Poltergeist!
    And the pounding music is by Charles Bernstein who did the Nightmare on Elm St theme.
    Last edited by el terror; 04-09-2009, 02:02 PM.

"I have no idea where this will take us but I have a feeling it will be both wonderful and strange"

Comment

Wow... I almost forgot about this movie. I remember seeing this film when I was about 7 years old. It totally creeped me out. The thought of being raped sent a chill down my spine. Ironically, 11 years later I was attacked by someone. Let's just say, I'm pretty handy with knives...
      Last edited by Cheetara101; 04-26-2009, 06:21 PM.
      sigpic

"Flesh could not keep its glamour, nor eyes their sheen. They would go to nothing soon. But monsters are forever."
      ― Clive Barker

Comment

"The Entity".....This is such a harrowing and thrilling classic from the early 80's. Great pounding scary music, shocking and horrifying scenes(bathroom rape and the full nude on the bed rape scene), nice special effects, and a top notch performance by the wonderful Barbara Hershey. Ron Silver was very weak and poor in his role as the doctor. The guy "read" his lines. No emotion..no feeling in the way he portrayed his character. This is one of the classic best supernatural movies. Hershey's dramatic and touching performance drives this movie.

7.5/10

Comment

I would like to see this but damn the DVD prices are high as fuck lol.

Comment

Great movie and still sends a shiver up my spine. The rapes are disturbing and the music with those scenes adds to the evil atmosphere.

Comment

Originally posted by rusted31 View Post
              Great movie and still sends a shiver up my spine. The rapes are disturbing and the music with those scenes adds to the evil atmosphere.
              It chills me too. It is a movie (like Emily Rose,The Exorcist, The Changeling) that I only watch once in awhile.

Comment

Let me borrow your copy .

Comment

Originally posted by Horror Chase View Post
                  I would like to see this but damn the DVD prices are high as fuck lol.
                  I think I bought mine for about $15.

Comment

Originally posted by HorrorMovieFan View Post
                    It chills me too. It is a movie (like Emily Rose,The Exorcist, The Changeling) that I only watch once in awhile.
                    Yeah me too. It's too fucking creepy. After i watch it i get scared that some ghost is going to violate me.

Let me borrow your copy .
                    Try ebay for a cheap copy, or just rent it first if you haven't see it. You'll enjoy it.

Comment

Looked on ebay and amazon all ridiculous prices.

Comment

Looked on ebay and amazon all ridiculous prices.
                        what price range r u looking for? either way..The Entity is a classic shocking movie..and is worth buying.

Comment

20 max lol.

Comment

20 max lol.
                            Well u should be able to find copies on Ebay that are around $7-10 selling price. When was the last time u checked Ebay?

Comment

Like 5 mins ago lol.

Comment

Like 5 mins ago lol.
                                LOL...i see. Well...keep checking it every week. Might find a good price. The movie is a must have.

Comment

Working...
                                X