Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Living Dead At Manchester Morgue (1974) AKA (Let Sleeping Corpses Lie)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
    Titty ripping scene. Nuff' said...

These zombies are quite eerie.

Comment

Originally posted by Horror Chase View Post

These zombies are quite eerie.
      Yes they are...giving the film a fine creepy atmosphere!!

Comment

Originally posted by HorrorMovieFan View Post
        Awesome!!
        : )

It's a wonder this is overlooked as it is...
        There is no such thing as DEATH; it's just a trrransformation.
        No hay fin para ti. No hay fin para mi.

------------------------------------------------

My old place in toronto had a bidet...I liked using it, cleaned the shit outta there + it felt good. Ever masturbate with a stream of water on your asshole? Feels great, try it sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by ReptilianPig View Post
          : )

It's a wonder this is overlooked as it is...
          I know, eh? Every zombie movie fan should watch this at least once!!

Comment

This movie is great. I loved the scene in the basement/cellar of the church at the graveyard. It was interesting, too, how the zombies came to be.
            "It's not the end of the world, it's just the end of the day."

Comment

I really enjoy this piece of early flesh eating zombie cinema. The first few viewings I found the beginning half a little tedious but now really dig it as it builds up the storyline.

Comment

I never cared much for this one but am interested to see how the remake turns out.

Comment

Originally posted by Heathen View Post
                  I never cared much for this one but am interested to see how the remake turns out.
                  Why didn't u like it?

Comment

Originally posted by HorrorMovieFan View Post
                    Why didn't u like it?
                    I love love love this movie. Thanks for bringing it back up.
                    There is no such thing as DEATH; it's just a trrransformation.
                    No hay fin para ti. No hay fin para mi.

------------------------------------------------

My old place in toronto had a bidet...I liked using it, cleaned the shit outta there + it felt good. Ever masturbate with a stream of water on your asshole? Feels great, try it sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by Heathen View Post
                      you and your remakes. why didnt you like this?

Comment

just seen this not too long ago its one of the best zombies flick have seen

i'd easily put it in my top 10 zombies flicks

Comment

Originally posted by silentrage View Post
                          just seen this not too long ago its one of the best zombies flick have seen

i'd easily put it in my top 10 zombies flicks

Comment

Originally posted by WayOfTheHammer View Post
                            I really enjoy this piece of early flesh eating zombie cinema. The first few viewings I found the beginning half a little tedious but now really dig it as it builds up the storyline.
                            This post is older, but this is how I felt, rewatching this the other day. I dug the mystery aspect, and I enjoyed how the zombies would actively look for objects near them to harm people. That, and the eyes separate this zombie film, from all others.

It was funny, as I was watching, I was thinking of different ways to remake this movie today. I dunno if that's a good, or bad thing.

Also gotta say that the picture on the blue underground blu, is crisp in detail. It's not the best I've ever seen, but it's damn good, and the green hills, and other colorful scenery are represented well with this transfer.

Comment

Originally posted by BeRightBack View Post
                              This post is older, but this is how I felt, rewatching this the other day. I dug the mystery aspect, and I enjoyed how the zombies would actively look for objects near them to harm people. That, and the eyes separate this zombie film, from all others.

It was funny, as I was watching, I was thinking of different ways to remake this movie today. I dunno if that's a good, or bad thing.

Also gotta say that the picture on the blue underground blu, is crisp in detail. It's not the best I've ever seen, but it's damn good, and the green hills, and other colorful scenery are represented well with this transfer.
                              I think a remake would be cool.

Comment

Working...
                              X