Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clownhouse (1989)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Clownhouse (1989)

    Ok, this probably isn't the right place to post this, sorry ahead of time if I'm wrong, but I have to know about this cult classic!

    First off, I want to know how many people know about this film and also...where the hell I can find this movie!!!!

    I'm 16 and jobless, so I'm on a tight budget with what I got.

    I looked across the internet, Amazon was the only place I could buy it but it starts at $50 and leads up to $319.00. In Utah, I checked all the video stores and they don't have it, nor have ever heard of it.

    I'm dieing to see this film. I found some trailers on youtube and since I'm deathly scared of clowns, I think it would be alot of fun but I can't find it anywhere. If someone owns it, I'm willing to wager, or if you're nice enough, send a burnt copy to me and I can tip? Because apparently they do not print this movie anymore so whatever copies out there are the only copies out there and I want to get my hands on one.

    Thanks to all who are willing to help or help me find my way to it. And major props if you know about this movie.



    Twitter
    Facebook
    Soundcloud

  • #2
    xXTheXx xXwholeXx xXmovieXx xXisXx xXonXx xXyoutubeXx

    http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...ery=CLOWNHOUSE

    xXx
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      You know the director spent time in prison because of shit he did while making that film, right? He also directed Jeepers Creepers, and the sequel.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by The DeadlySpawn View Post
        You know the director spent time in prison because of shit he did while making that film, right? He also directed Jeepers Creepers, and the sequel.
        The hell you say!

        It's like mentioning Stephen Geoffreys' gay porn career in a new Fright Night thread. It gets tiresome.

        Yes, Salva is a Pedo.
        Yes, Evil Ed did gay Porno.

        The only reason I say this is because it happens on damn near every MB I've ever been on. Salva was a sick fuck and Geoffreys did some sick fucked up things,but why can't their names ever be brought up without saying so?

        It's just nutty to me.

        They both made atleast 1 good flick...Fright Night, Powder. Why isn't that ever said?

        Anyway, I worked all night and just started drinking so discard everything I just said.


        Is he going to lose both bones?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by indecent actions View Post
          The hell you say!

          It's like mentioning Stephen Geoffreys' gay porn career in a new Fright Night thread. It gets tiresome.

          Yes, Salva is a Pedo.
          Yes, Evil Ed did gay Porno.

          The only reason I say this is because it happens on damn near every MB I've ever been on. Salva was a sick fuck and Geoffreys did some sick fucked up things,but why can't their names ever be brought up without saying so?

          It's just nutty to me.

          They both made atleast 1 good flick...Fright Night, Powder. Why isn't that ever said?

          Anyway, I worked all night and just started drinking so discard everything I just said.
          Just wanted to make sure faceless knew the facts before he rushed out to spend his cash. Not that I really gave any facts because I can't even bring myself to type what that sick fucker did.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by The DeadlySpawn View Post
            Just wanted to make sure faceless knew the facts before he rushed out to spend his cash. Not that I really gave any facts because I can't even bring myself to type what that sick fucker did.
            What does it matter really what the director did during it, after it, before it?

            I heard good things about this movie, bad things about the director.

            It's like saying that when you get out of the ocean the particles of water that cling to your body makes the sea level drop, technically it's true, but completely irrelevent.

            It doesn't really effect the enjoyment of the movie now does it?



            Twitter
            Facebook
            Soundcloud

            Comment


            • #7
              Well...now I'm curious.

              What did he do?



              Twitter
              Facebook
              Soundcloud

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by xXFacelessXx View Post
                Well...now I'm curious.

                What did he do?
                http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victor_...nal_conviction

                Comment


                • #9
                  I used to love Clownhouse when I was a kid. It scared the shit out of me. However, I don't know if I'd want to watch it now, as an adult, because I'm afraid I would be disappointed with how it doesn't measure up now to how it used to when I was young. I made that mistake with The Monster Squad.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Slava is a sick fuck, but he has done some kick ass movies.
                    Much like Michael Jackson is a weirdo, but Thriller is still a kickass song.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Don of the Dead View Post
                      Slava is a sick fuck, but he has done some kick ass movies.
                      Much like Michael Jackson is a weirdo, but Thriller is still a kickass song.
                      My point entirely. After reading about how sick Salva is, and what he did, definately makes me think twice. But the fact that he has made some kick ass movies as a part of his reputation is still worth watching.

                      Much like Michael Jackson, he is a weirdo and has been accused of some sick things, but he is still the king of pop so good point there Don.



                      Twitter
                      Facebook
                      Soundcloud

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I've never even heard of this movie and could care less what the director did
                        Is it good?
                        Old man Clemmons hates shit.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Mr Torrance View Post
                          I've never even heard of this movie and could care less what the director did
                          Is it good?
                          It's one of the most frightening movies I've heard about (because I'm really scared of clowns) I still haven't seen it but I hear good things.



                          Twitter
                          Facebook
                          Soundcloud

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I burnt a copy of this off my friend the other week as he was talking this movie up but i haven't watched it yet.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Watch it and let me know how it is. God knows when it'll arrive at my house.



                              Twitter
                              Facebook
                              Soundcloud

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X