No announcement yet.

Slumber Party Massacre 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw the first one last week. I have yet to see the other two. I enjoyed the first one, while the concept was a bit lame, I loved it and thought it was a fairly solid title. So is the killer different in every film? I assune the Driller Killer from the first film is dead and not comming back

Comment

Shout Factory is releasing a triple feature set of SPM this fall and I can't wait. Love this trilogy.

SPM 2 rocks for sure

Comment

Originally posted by SilverStarboy View Post
        I saw the first one last week. I have yet to see the other two. I enjoyed the first one, while the concept was a bit lame, I loved it and thought it was a fairly solid title. So is the killer different in every film? I assune the Driller Killer from the first film is dead and not comming back
        The killer in Part 2 is suppose to be the original killer from part 1 that is reincarnated into the rocker. LOL..pretty lame. The killer in Part 3 is a totally different killer. You will love the gore and alot of the kills in the 3rd part.
        Last edited by HorrorMovieFan; 05-27-2010, 02:53 AM.

Comment

1 & 3 were awesome films

Comment

Originally posted by MovieGeek View Post
            Shout Factory is releasing a triple feature set of SPM this fall and I can't wait. Love this trilogy.

SPM 2 rocks for sure
            I hope there are some great extra features on these re-releases.

Comment

I think they should have done a possession storyline with this one instead of the whole dream thing.

Comment

Pure Cheese. Hated TJ so much that I liked him.
                I laughed at some parts and wanted to turn it off at others.
                It's not exactly a horror movie.
                I will admit though that I was entertained most of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by ruemorgue View Post
                  Pure Cheese. Hated TJ so much that I liked him.
                  I laughed at some parts and wanted to turn it off at others.
                  It's not exactly a horror movie.
                  I will admit though that I was entertained most of the time.
                  yes it is pure cheese but fun to watch.

Comment

I have to say this is my most favorite of the whole series the first and third one was ok but I loved the second on better great acting and the driller killer was very very hot

Comment

OMG. I watched the whole movie out of sympathy because everyone I knew who saw said it sucked so bad. I felt like I wasted my life watching those movies & I knew I was wasting my life but....I still kept on watching it! O_O!!

Part one was the best out of three. Part two was the most RIDICULOUS one of them all. I was so aggravated by that movie. Yeah, because it wasn't even the same guy who the psycho path but because there was dancing in it. It was just a joke. I was annoyed by the chick who took off her top to show her boobs & her boobs looked like pepperoni's GROSS. And! I was annoyed by how some chick died because she threw herself threw a window...but there was no blood and she was on the first floor--how does that happen??

I know there are alotta girls who thought the psycho/driller killer was was "hot" but...I saw cornball. :|

But I'd say if you have the time & wanna check it out, go ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by Real Queen of Horror View Post
                        I was annoyed by the chick who took off her top to show her boobs & her boobs looked like pepperoni's GROSS.
                        That annoyed me too.

Comment

Originally posted by ruemorgue View Post
                          That annoyed me too.
                          We might be soul mates.

Comment

Originally posted by Real Queen of Horror View Post
                            We might be soul mates.

I would be extremely depressed if I had boobs like that!

Comment

Awful movie... LoL... But I did make it through. Garage Bands! LoL!

Comment

Originally posted by scarymoviefan1982 View Post
                                I have to say this is my most favorite of the whole series the first and third one was ok but I loved the second on better great acting and the driller killer was very very hot
                                Great acting in Part 2? Oh my.......

Comment

Working...
                                X