Slumber Party Massacre 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slumber Party Massacre 2

Oh man.,.this was the lamest and the weakest out of the series..but i get a kick out of it. Dont know what the director was trying to do with the driller killer returning(reincarnated into an evil rocker)..but it was stupid. This sequal is just a laugh fest. Crystal Bernard was just frickin' atrocious!! What a lame actress. Couldn't cry worth shit...u just felt like hitting her in the face to make her cry for real. LOL!! Only good actress was Kimberly McArthur as "Amy". Too bad she got killed off.

D

Really bad but enjoyable in some sick sort of way. Pretty bad decisions with the plot, killer, and casting. Lots of really bad direct to video sequels back in the 80's and this one ranks high. I thought they did a nice job with Part III though.

Comment

Originally posted by Outpost #31 View Post
      Really bad but enjoyable in some sick sort of way. Pretty bad decisions with the plot, killer, and casting. Lots of really bad direct to video sequels back in the 80's and this one ranks high. I thought they did a nice job with Part III though.
      Yes they went back to the basics of a slasher film in Part 3. I really enjoy Part 3.

Comment

This was a terrible B movie and the only reason I watched it was to see playmate Kimberly McArthur prance around.

Comment

part 2 is atrocious. but i think ill watch it again just to see the girls sing that dumb song in the beginning. the first one is so good and actually, scary.
          "Night of Terror"

"Blood Thirsty Vengeance"

Comment

I enjoy this one but only because it is so hilariously bad.
            Detective Cameron: I got good news and bad news, girls. The good news is your dates are here.

Sorority Sister: What's the bad news?

Detective Cameron:They're dead.

http://sobaditsawesome.com

sigpic

Comment

I really hated this the first time I saw it. I had only seen 1 & 3 and like them both, especially 1, so of course I expected to like 2 as well. I just couldn't get into it and it bored me to tears. Saw it again years later when I bought the 1 & 2 double feature and found it to be kind of fun in a so bad it's good way.

Movies recently seen:

The Boneyard- 6/10
              Clash of the Titans '10- 8/10
              The Exorcist- 10/10
              Wrath of the Titans- 7/10
              Zombie- 8/10

Comment

Bought this on VHS a long time ago. Haven't seen 1 in years, and never saw 3 ever.

This is a weird, almost out of reality horror, but I do enjoy it. The drill guitar is just awesome.
                Puppet Master is Toyland Chairman
                They want to play with you...
                http://www.freewebs.com/demonictoys/index.htm

Comment

I've got to see this movie! I've only seen the scene where the rocker guy dances around and kills someone and it looks hilarious

Comment

It's bad but the whole series is bad, in a good way.
                    www.Case-Max.com
                    www.facebook.com/ArtofCaseMax
                    80's Horror is my favorite Horror, always & forever.

Comment

This is easily my least favorite of the three. You can tell they were trying to go all Elm Street with it and fell flat on their faces.

Comment

I love this one.
                        I think it's my fav. from the bunch.

If You Can't Find A Friend, Make One

Comment

The first had the whole killer drill as phallic symbolism to put across feminist values. I reckon the sequel attempted to add depth by having a reckless rock 'n' roll lifestyle as the metaphorical killer. So they symbolized it with some crazy fonz dude with a guitar drill...Didn't work out well

Really liked the first though, haven't bothered seeing the 3rd after this part.

Comment

No way...By far is it the weakest. It may be cheesy but definitely the most popular. Most Hard to find/Expensive of the whole series. The only one the Killer actually had a character. I loved this movie, I cant believe so many people disliked it.

Comment

"Slumber Party Massacre 2"..This was the lamest and the weakest out of the series..but I get a kick out of it. Dont know what the director was trying to do with the driller killer returning(reincarnated into an evil rocker)..but it was stupid. This sequal is just a laugh fest. Crystal Bernard was atrocious!! What a lame actress. Couldn't cry worth shit...u just felt like hitting her in the face to make her cry for real. LOL!! Only good actress was Kimberly McArthur as "Amy". Too bad she got killed off. The whole Nightmare On Elmstreet type dream sequences didnt work and fell short fast. Part 2 is the poorest of the series, but its classic 80's cheese, so I still dig it.

5/10

Comment

Working...
                              X