Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Slumber Party Massacre 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    "Slumber Party Massacre 3"..... The 3rd and final entry in the series. It went back to the basics of a slasher (like part 1)..which makes it way better than Part 2. Some of the kills in this one were pretty good. Sara in her car, Janine jumping through the window and then later we see her dead body with her guts hanging out.The character of Maria was sure slaughtered on the floor too. Lots of pretty girls and handsome guys(especially the killer played by Brittain Frye). However this campy cheesy flick is plagued by bad acting. Most of the female cast are pretty bad. But what do u expect from fun and cheesy slasher flicks such as this. Standout cast members for me are Maria Claire who played "Susie" and Hope Marie Carlton who played "Janine". The main actress Keely Christian who played "Jackie" is "ok" for the most part. I have to also mention that Maria Ford who plays "Maria" is grim looking with the most gross breasts and nipples I have ever seen in my life!! She was also spotting a long haired wig and trying to act sexy and strip dance in the movie that was laughable. All in all though..the movie is the 2nd best in the series and ranks up there with the 1st. Awesome kills,suspense,action, and a bit of mystery all add to the movie.

    7/10

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by HorrorMovieFan View Post
      "Slumber Party Massacre 3"..... The 3rd and final entry in the series. It went back to the basics of a slasher (like part 1)..which makes it way better than Part 2. Some of the kills in this one were pretty good. Sara in her car, Janine jumping through the window and then later we see her dead body with her guts hanging out.The character of Maria was sure slaughtered on the floor too. Lots of pretty girls and handsome guys(especially the killer played by Brittain Frye). However this campy cheesy flick is plagued by bad acting. Most of the female cast are pretty bad. But what do u expect from fun and cheesy slasher flicks such as this. Standout cast members for me are Maria Claire who played "Susie" and Hope Marie Carlton who played "Janine". The main actress Keely Christian who played "Jackie" is "ok" for the most part. I have to also mention that Maria Ford who plays "Maria" is grim looking with the most gross breasts and nipples I have ever seen in my life!! She was also spotting a long haired wig and trying to act sexy and strip dance in the movie that was laughable. All in all though..the movie is the 2nd best in the series and ranks up there with the 1st. Awesome kills,suspense,action, and a bit of mystery all add to the movie.

      7/10
      nice high body count in this one too. good stuff.

      (7/10)

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by HorrorMovieFan View Post
        "Slumber Party Massacre 3"..... The 3rd and final entry in the series. It went back to the basics of a slasher (like part 1)..which makes it way better than Part 2. Some of the kills in this one were pretty good. Sara in her car, Janine jumping through the window and then later we see her dead body with her guts hanging out.The character of Maria was sure slaughtered on the floor too. Lots of pretty girls and handsome guys(especially the killer played by Brittain Frye). However this campy cheesy flick is plagued by bad acting. Most of the female cast are pretty bad. But what do u expect from fun and cheesy slasher flicks such as this. Standout cast members for me are Maria Claire who played "Susie" and Hope Marie Carlton who played "Janine". The main actress Keely Christian who played "Jackie" is "ok" for the most part. I have to also mention that Maria Ford who plays "Maria" is grim looking with the most gross breasts and nipples I have ever seen in my life!! She was also spotting a long haired wig and trying to act sexy and strip dance in the movie that was laughable. All in all though..the movie is the 2nd best in the series and ranks up there with the 1st. Awesome kills,suspense,action, and a bit of mystery all add to the movie.

        7/10
        lol when I was watching this last night, I was wondering what was up with the one really pale (looked like she had vampire makeup on) girl with the weird hair. Somehow she didn't fit. The whole movie is a mixed bag of tricks. I noticed for the first half of the movie, it was kinda sefl referential, and talked about masks. Played around with a few ideas, but ultimately it just was a regular slasher film. Compared to part 2, this one tones down the gore, and in your face campyness, and goes for a more traditional slasher approach. This one also had one awesome ass rock song playing when 2 of the teens start having sex. One can only wonder if Christian Bale got inspiration from Brittain Frye, for American Psycho. He goes nuts, in a cool homage scene to Halloween. Add in a bit of cheese, like the character named "weirdo", and one particular scene when the girls stand there while the killer is blind, and watch their friend get killed, lots of tits, and some decent practical effects, and you have a campy, good time, that is one of the better, more entertaining slashers out there. What's even cooler, is that this is a 90's horror movie. 7.5/10
        Last edited by BeRightBack; 08-29-2012, 04:58 PM.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by BeRightBack View Post
          lol when I was watching this last night, I was wondering what was up with the one really pale (looked like she had vampire makeup on) girl with the weird hair. Somehow she didn't fit. The whole movie is a mixed bag of tricks. I noticed for the first half of the movie, it was kinda sefl referential, and talked about masks. Played around with a few ideas, but ultimately it just was a regular slasher film. Compared to part 2, this one tones down the gore, and in your face campyness, and goes for a more traditional slasher approach. This one also had one awesome ass rock song playing when 2 of the teens start having sex. One can only wonder if Christian Bale got inspiration from Brittain Frye, for American Psycho. He goes nuts, in a cool homage scene to Halloween. Add in a bit of cheese, like the character named "weirdo", and one particular scene when the girls stand there while the killer is blind, and watch their friend get killed, lots of tits, and some decent practical effects, and you have a campy, good time, that is one of the better, more entertaining slashers out there. What's even cooler, is that this is a 90's horror movie. 7.5/10

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Ebbemonster View Post
            Yeah, that is the guy! Recall is so much easier than to remember

            I keep mixing the two up As far as I remember the first one was ok.
            I got a hold on the third one because of the poster:



            I love Die Hard, and I love slashers - so WHAT A PERFECT MIX, right?
            "I have no idea what this is, but sure am glad it's here."

            - How many words can you type a minute?

            > "14 - if you aren't worried about accuracy."


            Oh man, this movie is somethin.' I had a copy that I recently sold for like 80 bucks. This is a bad ass slasher. The ginger is the greatest.

            Afterhours. High rise building. Lingerie inventory. Perfect.
            Throw in some crispy Chinese food, ancient demons, shower scene tittEEEEs[when the women in distress are not clad in lingerie and high heels], machine guns, Orville Ketchum... At the toppish near the bad-good category.
            There is no such thing as DEATH; it's just a trrransformation.
            No hay fin para ti. No hay fin para mi.

            ------------------------------------------------


            My old place in toronto had a bidet...I liked using it, cleaned the shit outta there + it felt good. Ever masturbate with a stream of water on your asshole? Feels great, try it sometime.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by ReptilianPig View Post
              "I have no idea what this is, but sure am glad it's here."

              - How many words can you type a minute?

              > "14 - if you aren't worried about accuracy."


              Oh man, this movie is somethin.' I had a copy that I recently sold for like 80 bucks. This is a bad ass slasher. The ginger is the greatest.

              Afterhours. High rise building. Lingerie inventory. Perfect.
              Throw in some crispy Chinese food, ancient demons, shower scene tittEEEEs[when the women in distress are not clad in lingerie and high heels], machine guns, Orville Ketchum... At the toppish near the bad-good category.

              Comment


              • #22
                "Slumber Party Massacre 3"..... The 3rd and final entry in the series. It went back to the basics of a slasher (like part 1)..which makes it way better than Part 2. Some of the kills in this one are pretty good. Sara in her car, Janine jumping through the window and then later we see her dead body with her guts hanging out.The character of Maria was sure slaughtered on the floor too. Lots of pretty girls and handsome guys(especially the killer played by Brittain Frye). However this campy cheesy flick is plagued by bad acting. Most of the female cast are pretty bad. But what do u expect from fun and cheesy slasher flicks such as this. Standout cast members for me though are Maria Claire who played "Susie" and Hope Marie Carlton who played "Janine". The main actress Keely Christian who played "Jackie" is "ok" for the most part. I have to also mention that Maria Ford who plays "Maria" is grim looking with the most gross breasts/nipples I have ever seen! She was also laughable spotting a long haired wig and trying to act sexy and strip dance. LMAO!! All in all though..the movie is the 2nd best in the series and ranks up there with the 1st. Awesome kills, blood splatter, suspense, action, and a bit of mystery all add to the movie. Good stuff!!

                7/10

                Comment

                Working...
                X