Slumber Party Massacre 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slumber Party Massacre 3

Well this is the 3rd and final entry in the series. It went back to the basics of a slasher (like part 1)..which makes it way better than Part 2. Some of the kills in this one were pretty good. Lots of pretty girls and handsome guys(especially the killer played by Brittain Frye). However this campy cheesy flick is plagued by bad acting. But what do u expect from fun and cheesy slasher flicks such as this. Standout cast members for me are Maria Claire who played "Susie" and Hope Marie Carlton who played "Janine". The main actress Keely Christian who played "Jackie" is "ok" most of the time. I have to also mention that Maria Ford who plays "Maria" is ugly. Gross breasts....spotting a long haired wig....and trying to act sexy and strip dance in the movie. LOL..what a joke!! All in all though..the movie is the 2nd best in the series.

C

It was entertaining, basically the same thing as the first one.

I'm probably in the minority but I liked the 2nd one. It was hilariously bad.

First one is the best though, good cheesy 80s slasher flick.
    Detective Cameron: I got good news and bad news, girls. The good news is your dates are here.

Sorority Sister: What's the bad news?

Detective Cameron:They're dead.

http://sobaditsawesome.com

sigpic

Comment

It's too bad New Concorde fucked up on the box art. In the back there are 4 pictures..and 3 of them show the girls from Sorority House Massacre 2 . The only picture of SPM 3 on the box is the pic of the killer holding up a drill.

Comment

want to see this, the only one in the series I haven't

I hear it's old school slasher, unlike part 2
        Puppet Master is Toyland Chairman
        They want to play with you...
        http://www.freewebs.com/demonictoys/index.htm

Comment

"Slumber Party Massacre 3"..... The 3rd and final entry in the series. It went back to the basics of a slasher (like part 1)..which makes it way better than Part 2. Some of the kills in this one were pretty good. The girl Sara in her car....Janine jumping through the window and then later we see her dead with her guts hanging out.The character of Marie was sure slaughtered on the floor. Lots of pretty girls and handsome guys(especially the killer played by Brittain Frye). However this campy cheesy flick is plagued by bad acting.Most of the female cast were pretty bad. But what do u expect from fun and cheesy slasher flicks such as this. Standout cast members for me are Maria Claire who played "Susie" and Hope Marie Carlton who played "Janine". The main actress Keely Christian who played "Jackie" is "ok" for the most part. Very weak in some parts. I have to also mention that Maria Ford who plays "Maria" is grim looking with gross breasts....spotting a long haired wig....and trying to act sexy and strip dance in the movie. LOL..what a joke!! All in all though..the movie is the 2nd best in the series.

7/10

Comment

Yeah, I think if the movie is corny, you kind have to expect cheesy acting. I've personally never seen any of the sequels to the original movie. I want to though.
            "The conquest of fear lies in the moment of its acceptance. And understanding what scares us most is that which is most familiar, most common place"
            - Chris Carter

My Blog: The Paradise of Horror

Comment

Originally posted by HorrorMovieFan View Post
              "Slumber Party Massacre 3"..... The 3rd and final entry in the series. It went back to the basics of a slasher (like part 1)..which makes it way better than Part 2. Some of the kills in this one were pretty good. The girl Sara in her car....Janine jumping through the window and then later we see her dead with her guts hanging out.The character of Marie was sure slaughtered on the floor. Lots of pretty girls and handsome guys(especially the killer played by Brittain Frye). However this campy cheesy flick is plagued by bad acting.Most of the female cast were pretty bad. But what do u expect from fun and cheesy slasher flicks such as this. Standout cast members for me are Maria Claire who played "Susie" and Hope Marie Carlton who played "Janine". The main actress Keely Christian who played "Jackie" is "ok" for the most part. Very weak in some parts. I have to also mention that Maria Ford who plays "Maria" is grim looking with gross breasts....spotting a long haired wig....and trying to act sexy and strip dance in the movie. LOL..what a joke!! All in all though..the movie is the 2nd best in the series.

7/10
              This great films, thank you for sharing them. I will return to post the films on this forum and you'll find them great.
              Simulation rachat credit personnel reduit | Demande rachat credit personnel en ligne | Comparatif meilleur taux rachat credit pret personnel

Comment

I hope the re-release of these movies have some great extra features.

Comment

I actually thought this one was a fairly decent installment to the series. At least it redeemed itself after that horrible second installment anyway. What I loved so much about the movie is who the killer is really took me by surprise. And personally I thought Maria was the prettiest out of the girls. But hey, different strokes for different folks right?

Comment

good installment and ranks as high as the 1st one.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverStarboy View Post
                      I actually thought this one was a fairly decent installment to the series. At least it redeemed itself after that horrible second installment anyway. What I loved so much about the movie is who the killer is really took me by surprise. And personally I thought Maria was the prettiest out of the girls. But hey, different strokes for different folks right?
                      I think Juliet was the prettiest.

Comment

At a moment there I was confused with all the praising, but then I found out that I was thinking of the shitty "Sorority house massacre 3"
                        My Top 15 Favorite Slasher Movies (leave a comment):
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1EJaizdfeU

Comment

Originally posted by Ebbemonster View Post
                          At a moment there I was confused with all the praising, but then I found out that I was thinking of the shitty "Sorority house massacre 3"
                          Holy Fuckin' shit!!!! that's it!!! I was trying to remember the name of these damn movies, the drone looking plaid wearing big guy chasing the women. I knew this existed, I just couldn't remember what it was. I even went to joe bob briggs site to see if I could find if it was on there. I didn't find it, but I don't remember looking that thoroughly.

Hell Yeah, brings back my younger days somewhat

Comment

Originally posted by Shinobi37 View Post
                            Holy Fuckin' shit!!!! that's it!!! I was trying to remember the name of these damn movies, the drone looking plaid wearing big guy chasing the women. I knew this existed, I just couldn't remember what it was. I even went to joe bob briggs site to see if I could find if it was on there. I didn't find it, but I don't remember looking that thoroughly.

Hell Yeah, brings back my younger days somewhat
                            Yeah, that is the guy! Recall is so much easier than to remember

I keep mixing the two up As far as I remember the first one was ok.
                            I got a hold on the third one because of the poster:

I love Die Hard, and I love slashers - so WHAT A PERFECT MIX, right?

It used to be close to impossible to get a hold on it, but it looks like things have changed.....

NOTE: LoL, in the trailer for "Sorority House Massacre" there is a scene from "Slumber Party Massacre" - the scene with the van! http://www.imdb.com/video/screenplay/vi4186177817/
                            Last edited by Ebbemonster; 04-10-2011, 05:43 PM.
                            My Top 15 Favorite Slasher Movies (leave a comment):
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1EJaizdfeU

Comment

I like cheese in my flicks just as much as the next person but part 2 was terrible

1st & 3rd are quality flicks

watch the 3rd if you liked part 1

Comment

Working...
                              X