Sorority House Massacre

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorority House Massacre

A classic slasher from 1986..and a pretty good one at that. Not as good as Slumber Party Massacre...but i do like the storyline for this one. Beth going back to her old home from when she was 5 years old...and being haunted by dreams of her brother trying to kill her. The telepathic bond the sister and brother shared was a good story to be told. A few cute girls and only one handsome guy("Craig" played by Joe Nassi) along with some camp and fun make this movie a hoot to watch. The acting wasn't bad by the 2 lead girls. However i wish Wendy Martel played 'Beth" instead of Angela O'Neil. I felt so bad for "Linda" when she was killed off so close to the end and so close to escaping. That is one thing that happens alot in horror movies..the best characters bite the dust.Good slasher fun in this movie.

C+

I watched it a while ago. Huge Halloween ripoff, but I still enjoyed it. Unfortunately it's really not talked about that much.

Comment

I didnt think anyone even remembered this movie. It was alright.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SEXXYEVIL77 View Post
        I didnt think anyone even remembered this movie. It was alright.
        Yeah I know what u man..there were no threads on this movie. I was shocked. As for the movie..yep..it's a cool little slasher flick. Not bad.

Comment

rented this a long time ago, sadly I never tried harder to buy the VHS when the store was selling them

I have not seen this in years.
          Puppet Master is Toyland Chairman
          They want to play with you...
          http://www.freewebs.com/demonictoys/index.htm

Comment

This movie is shit!!!!!!!
            Im all for obscurity but damn i fucking hate this movie!!!!

Comment

cool slasher with a strong storyline.

Comment

"Sorority House Massacre".....A classic slasher from 1986 and a pretty good one at that. Not as good as Slumber Party Massacre...but the storyline for this one is good. Beth going back to her old home from when she was 5 years old...and being haunted by dreams of her brother trying to kill her. The telepathic bond the sister and brother shared was a good story to be told. A few cute girls, one handsome guy("Craig" played by Joe Nassi), camp, and some thrills make this movie a hoot to watch. The acting wasn't bad by the 2 female leads. However I wish Wendy Martel(Linda) played "Beth" instead of Angela O'Neil. I felt so bad for "Linda" when she was killed off. She was so close to the end and so close to surviving. Pretty solid slasher.

6.5/10

Comment

I would rate it a (6/10)

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelMyers1031 View Post
                    I watched it a while ago. Huge Halloween ripoff, but I still enjoyed it. Unfortunately it's really not talked about that much.
                    Because its second and third installment are much much better than this movie.

She isn't a scream queen for nothing, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Emo-rtal Beloved View Post
                      Because its second and third installment are much much better than this movie.
                      part 2 is the weakest in this series.

Comment

Originally posted by RomeroCarpenter Fan View Post
                        part 2 is the weakest in this series.
                        No...

She isn't a scream queen for nothing, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Emo-rtal Beloved View Post
                          No...
                          So why do u think it isn't the weakest in the series?

Comment

I still remember the VHS cover for this.. so sleazy and perverse lol.

Comment

"Sorority House Massacre".....A classic slasher from 1986 and a pretty good one at that. Not as good as Slumber Party Massacre...but I do like the storyline a little better for this one. Beth going back to her old home from when she was 5 years old...and being haunted by dreams of her brother trying to kill her. The telepathic bond the sister and brother shared was a good story to be told. A few cute girls,only one handsome guy("Craig" played by Joe Nassi),campy fun, some flat dialogue, and some nice kills make this movie a good watch. The acting wasn't bad by the 2 lead girls. However I wish Wendy Martel(Linda) played "Beth" instead of Angela O'Neil. I felt so bad for "Linda" when she was killed off. She was so close to the end and so close to surviving. Pretty solid slasher.

7/10

Comment

Working...
                              X