The Howling 5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Puppet Master View Post
    I've seen 2-5. So far, I'd say 2, in a so bad it's good kind of way.
    Yeah It does have that so bad that its unitentionally funny at times, but it really is an awful movie lol
    http://www.myspace.com/inthekingdomofnightmares

Comment

Yeah they should have stopped at like maybe # 3 and that might be pushing it. However they are going to remake this Movie..Ugh..Wish they wouldnt but since there going to, I hope it has better effects.

Comment

"The Howling 5"......"The Rebirth" is a good entry in the series. Love the castle setting and the whole mystery/plot on who is the werewolf.The acting is pretty scattered. Lots of campy/mediocre performances throughout, but there are also a few standouts. Philip Davis as the "Count" is the strongest cast member. I also like the characters of "Anna", "Catherine", and "Ray". The special makeup effects are so so. Love the beheading(Susan) scene. All in all not a bad horror movie. Its a guilty pleasure of mine!!

6/10

Comment

2nd best sequel in the series. (5/10)

Comment

Originally posted by Outpost #31 View Post
            This is a guilty pleasure film for me. I really like it although it's not great by any means. I love the castle and the "who is the werewolf" plot of the film.
            Me too!!

Comment

Originally posted by destinie2loveu2 View Post
              Yeah they should have stopped at like maybe # 3 and that might be pushing it. However they are going to remake this Movie..Ugh..Wish they wouldnt but since there going to, I hope it has better effects.
              they should have stopped after this one. 4 had some nice gore and 5 has a good murder mystery to it.

Comment

Working...
              X