Communion (1989)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CountOrlok View Post
    That's because the abduction sequences were supposed to be almost subliminal, like a nightmare. I found the editing in the Black Christmas remake much more jarring.
    Im definitely watching this for our "little game" :/

For some reason movies like this Fire in the Sky, Night Skies, and even yes the Fourth Kind creep me the fuck out.
    "I will do what Queens do. I will rule."

Comment

^Intruders is good, also.. but this more plays up the fact that he is probably imagining all of the events. Which is good because I think the 'true story' angle is a load of bs. The author himself even admits he might have just imagined it. So to me, it's more of a psychological horror than a science fiction/alien abduction movie.

Comment

That's because the abduction sequences were supposed to be almost subliminal, like a nightmare. I found the editing in the Black Christmas remake much more jarring.
        Nothing says "subliminal" like jarring cuts resembling newsbreaks announcing major events. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Heathen View Post
          Nothing says "subliminal" like jarring cuts resembling newsbreaks announcing major events. lol
          I don't even know what you're talking about.

Comment

I don't even know what you're talking about.
            That's because the meaning is subliminal.

Comment

Does not all alien movies, and abductions, includes subliminal messages?

Comment

Originally posted by Renacimiento View Post
                Does not all alien movies, and abductions, includes subliminal messages?
                I think you're confusing the subliminal inculcation of alien ideals with your standard extraterrestrial anal probing.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X