Children Of The Corn (1984)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Children Of The Corn (1984)

"Children Of The Corn (1984)"....Terrific 80's chiller. Grew up with this movie and have always loved it. I adore Linda Hamilton in here. She performed better than Peter Horton. The youngsters who played "Sara" and "Joeb" were both good . Creepy looking Courtney Gains as "Malachai" was poor and John Franklin as "Isaac" was pretty good. The music score was effective and creepy. Good direction and some good suspenseful moments. An 80's hit!!

8/10

an 80's classic that was really shocking at the time.

Comment

Always liked this movie, haven't seen it in a while.
      Check out my movie Blog http://wildcinemamoviereviews.blogspot.co.uk

Comment

a true classic loved watching this as a kid, haven't seen it in years, gonna have to try an watch it soon!

http://www.facebook.com/ArtofTypH

http;//www.twitter.com/BrianTyphair

Comment

I really like this movie as well, but I've only seen it once.
          "A desire to be in charge of our own lives, a need for control, is born in each of us. It is essential to our mental health, and our success, that we take control." -Robert F. Bennett

Comment

I, too, enjoyed watching this as a kid as well. Unlike most people, however, I enjoyed *most* of the sequels as well. The fact that I grew up in northern Ohio with large fields of corn made it all the better.

Our secret's safe and sound
            Solid now unless it breaks in two
            Faithfully unbound
            None of this was ever built to last

ZombieSpace.net | Zombie Movies | Zombie Games | Zombie Survival

Comment

never liked it. boring as hell, crap effects, annoying actors ("Outlandaaa!"), huge plot holes (I mean: they totally forgot about the dead boy in the trunk) and a terrible ending.
              4/10

I recommend 'Children Of The Corn IV: The Gathering'
              It's the only watchable film from this lame franchise

Comment

the t.v remake of this looks aweful. I'll stick to the awesome original.

Comment

Anyone know if the t.v remake is set in the 70's/80's like the original or in more modern times?

Comment

broke down and watched the t.v remake. it was aweful. stick to the original guys.

Comment

Originally posted by jd-inflames View Post
                      however, I enjoyed *most* of the sequels as well.

The sequels were just plain awful. The original was just average.

Comment

I could not enjoy this movie at all, the little boy voice was really annoying, i could not stand his voice, it worse then nails on black bored

Comment

It was a little scary when I first saw it, after rewatching it recently it's so boring & dumb, killer kid flicks rarely work for me, I've seen about the first 3 sequels though even though they're pretty much more of same.

Comment

1 and 2 are the best

Comment

I really love the first and the first two sequels are ok but all the rest are shite!

Comment

Working...
                              X