Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NOTLD:30th Anniversary Version (1968/1998)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bloodypacman View Post
    Yeah, that was Russo's plan with Return of the Living Dead, but that veered off the story from the book so much that it was basically unrelated in the end.
    World Zombie Defense

Comment

"Night Of The Living Dead:30th Anniversary Version"......Oh my word!! What the hell were they thinking? Why re-edit this masterpiece and add in newly shot scenes? Not to mention make up a whole new music score. Granted some of the score was actually pretty good and haunting for some scenes. The new cast members for the new 1998 scenes were sickening to watch..especially the guy who played the priest. Shit poor actor!! The woman who played the reporter was ok though and the strongest out of the newly added cast. This 30th anniversary edition was a bust. I am sure they could have found some deleted scenes and scene extensions to make an extended cut for this special anniversary, but instead they went this lame route. John Russo and Russ Streiner both need a punch to the face for this!! BUT...we still had alot of the original movie(although many scenes were cut short) to enjoy, so I cant rate this version a total failure!!

6/10

Comment

Originally posted by HorrorMovieFan View Post
        "Night Of The Living Dead:30th Anniversary Version"......Oh my word!! What the hell were they thinking? Why re-edit this masterpiece and add in newly shot scenes? Not to mention make up a whole new music score. Granted some of the score was actually pretty good and haunting for some scenes. The new cast members for the new 1998 scenes were sickening to watch..especially the guy who played the priest. Shit poor actor!! The woman who played the reporter was ok though and the strongest out of the newly added cast. This 30th anniversary edition was a bust. I am sure they could have found some deleted scenes and scene extensions to make an extended cut for this special anniversary, but instead they went this lame route. John Russo and Russ Streiner both need a punch to the face for this!! BUT...we still had alot of the original movie(although many scenes were cut short) to enjoy, so I cant rate this version a total failure!!

6/10
        agreed

Comment

I wouldn't waste my time watching this.

Comment

Originally posted by klownz666 View Post
            I wouldn't waste my time watching this.
            U gotta check it out at least once!!

Comment

Originally posted by HorrorMovieFan View Post
              U gotta check it out at least once!!
              I guess I could watch it once, give my grumpy ass something else to complain about

Comment

Originally posted by klownz666 View Post
                I guess I could watch it once, give my grumpy ass something else to complain about
                have you watched it yet?

Comment

Working...
                X