No announcement yet.

Videodrome (1983)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe it's worth buying, I bought my copy after downloading it via bittorrent here.
    KITTYSAFE.NET
    Facebook | Website
    | For Mews, News, Reviews, Poetry, Music and Ideas |

Comment

I've ordered the DVD, expecting it to arrive in a couple of days.
      My DVD List:
      http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.html?id=methor
      PM for a trade!

Comment

for the longest time, there was a part in that movie i could remember from long time ago that REALLY scared me (the whole stomach thing)

then i watched it again sometime last year and i was like :confused:

what's so scary about it? idk, i think it's a great movie if david cronenberg tickles your fancy.

SIG BY RELSH

Comment

I just got done watching it and I didn't like it.

Comment

I love this film, and the Criterion release is worth it alone for the interview with John Carpenter, David Cronenburg, and John Landis.

Comment

Originally posted by Dobe Dobe View Post
              I just got done watching it and I didn't like it.
              it's funny, although you're one of the most intelligent, articulate people i've come across on these forums, i find myself disagreeing with you almost constantly when it comes to mind-expanding movies like this one or nearly any movie made before 1980. i wasn't sure you'd like this one, but it is one of those movies that gets better with multiple viewings. and weed. weed helps.
              myspace: thefeelofcotton

i bet you rub cotton and eggs on your dick.
              How did he know?!~

Comment

One of my favorite films, the bubbling of the t.v. and him pressing his head inside was a moment that changed my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Cotton the Egg Man View Post
                  it's funny, although you're one of the most intelligent, articulate people i've come across on these forums, i find myself disagreeing with you almost constantly when it comes to mind-expanding movies like this one or nearly any movie made before 1980. i wasn't sure you'd like this one, but it is one of those movies that gets better with multiple viewings. and weed. weed helps.
                  I was also very tired and not in the mood for it at all. I only watched it because someone reminded me I bought it.

And when do we disagree? Never.

Comment

I was also very tired and not in the mood for it at all. I only watched it because someone reminded me I bought it.

And when do we disagree? Never.
                    jason takes manhattan and ichi the killer off the top of my head.
                    myspace: thefeelofcotton

i bet you rub cotton and eggs on your dick.
                    How did he know?!~

Comment

Originally posted by Cotton the Egg Man View Post
                      jason takes manhattan and ichi the killer off the top of my head.
                      Neither of those were made before 1980...and are not mind-expanding in the least.

Comment

Neither of those were made before 1980...and are not mind-expanding in the least.
                        Jason takes Manhatten didn't make you think of the state of New York that a seierl killer could just walk around and off druggies and stuck up school kids and their principles and turn into a baby becuase the sewerage is clearly not drained properly therefore leading to the deaths of millions of new yorkers when a homeless man lights a cigarette that he bummed off a college kid visiting on spring break and single-handed blowing up half the east side? Huh Huh???

Oh, and Videodrome was supposed to be in my mailbox yesterday but netflix = LATE!
                        Assassins"Official Facebook Page"

Check out my NEW official website HERE.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeBonomo View Post
                          Jason takes Manhatten didn't make you think of the state of New York that a seierl killer could just walk around and off druggies and stuck up school kids and their principles and turn into a baby becuase the sewerage is clearly not drained properly therefore leading to the deaths of millions of new yorkers when a homeless man lights a cigarette that he bummed off a college kid visiting on spring break and single-handed blowing up half the east side? Huh Huh???

Oh, and Videodrome was supposed to be in my mailbox yesterday but netflix = LATE!
                          Stop watching slashers films.

Comment

Stop watching slashers films.
                            I was just making a point...none at all

Hatchet was good

Still waiting for videodrome though
                            Assassins"Official Facebook Page"

Check out my NEW official website HERE.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeBonomo View Post
                              I was just making a point...none at all

Hatchet was good

Still waiting for videodrome though
                              O rly?

You said Hatchet had CGI.

I own it.

Comment

Videodrome!
                                What a great film!
                                I used to have a sweet Fangoria poster from this movie! Wish I still did!
                                I have yet to see the criterion edition...
                                Has anybody seen the the criterion edition? Is it worth the money?

Comment

Working...
                                X