No announcement yet.

Near Dark (1987)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I recently got this just to simply have it in my collection and someday I'll sit down and watch it.

If You Can't Find A Friend, Make One

Comment

just put it in qeue in my blockbuster online account ill see it after i return troll1/2

Comment

The bar scene and hotel scene are two of the coolest scenes ever. I agree with Kidd though with everything.

I heard so much about it and then i watched it...bleh

Comment

Originally posted by gorillazombie55 View Post
          just put it in qeue in my blockbuster online account ill see it after i return troll1/2
          I hope you got troll/troll2 for rifftrax purposes

Comment

Originally posted by brain dead View Post
            I hope you got troll/troll2 for rifftrax purposes
            I'm curious to see how bad those movies are.

If You Can't Find A Friend, Make One

Comment

Originally posted by Slasher Freak View Post
              I've got them sat here right now for the sole purpose of watching Troll 2 with the Rifftrax commentary (Mike Nelson from MST3K) but I'll watch the first one too.

Comment

Originally posted by goose101 View Post
                The bar scene and hotel scene are two of the coolest scenes ever.
                The bar scene kicks major ass. Paxton is no joke with those spurs.

The DVD Collection

Comment

Originally posted by Slasher Freak View Post
                  Dude, TRoll 2 rocks so hard...it's so bad...I LOVE IT

Troll 1 eh! Boring...
                  Assassins"Official Facebook Page"

Check out my NEW official website HERE.

Comment

Favorite vampire movie.

Comment

Originally posted by wvu420 View Post
                      The bar scene kicks major ass. Paxton is no joke with those spurs.
                      Oh yeah man! That was some awesome shit.

Comment

Just watched it last night, can't believe that I have never heard of it before. Although it not my favorite vampire film, it is definitely up there. I liked the fact that they did not change into vampires, it brings a very real element to the film. I also enjoyed the fact that it did not take long to get the story going and it did not slow down through out the film. Very good action and good performances by all, a must see.

Comment

just because they dont mention vampires doesnt mean they dont become one. this movie is so awful, cowboy romance coupled with bad acting (save for paxtons performance.) anyone who says this is better than the lost boys needs to be examined. blehhhh
                          yes i know i spelt porkchop wrong

http://jared-robert.dvdaf.com/owned

Comment

I personally love this movie. The bar scene is absolutely awesome. Plus it's got Lance. Nuff said.

I find it hard to compare to the Lost Boys. Two very different vibes for the two, with ND being very dark and serious while LB is a little more horror comedy. I love em both so maybe that's why it's hard for me to pick one over the other.

Comment

Quality film, god only knows why someone decided to remake it. One of the best vampires films out there IMO.

Comment

Near Dark was great...
                                GOD DAMN NAM'S WHAT HAPPENED! GO GET ME A BEER, BITCH!

i'm pretty sure The Reverend Horton Heat is one of the best bands that has ever lived. Psychobilly is the shit, and Rev. puts on one of the best live shows in existence.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X