Slaughter High (1986)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Char! I luurve this film.
    God Bless 80's slasher films. This is what slasher films are all about. Now I'm not saying horror movies, just slasher films. It goes like this: A high school dick is picked on by all these stupid wankers and cheerleader sluts and then one of their pranks goes horribly wrong. Wouldn't you just know it?! Disfigured and back for revenge, this dweeb starts slaughtering all these cunts one by one all fun like! Slaughter High is sooooo fucking quintessentially eighties it's best viewed while listening to Michael Jackson tapes on an oversized walkman whilst wearing a vest.
    It features some outrageous death scenes, don't fucking well concern yourself with such trifling matters as plot or sense or continuity. Just sit back and enjoy the cheesy grue, madcap eighties music and recklessness on offer here.
    Nine out of ten. Marty's theme might even rouse a ten on a good day. Boing boing!

Comment

• Originally posted by MovieGeek View Post
      Fuck yeah! Slaughter High rocks!
      It sure does. I love Slaughter High.

I just wish April Fools Day in the movie didn't end at noon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mogwai View Post
        Char! I luurve this film.
        God Bless 80's slasher films. This is what slasher films are all about. Now I'm not saying horror movies, just slasher films. It goes like this: A high school dick is picked on by all these stupid wankers and cheerleader sluts and then one of their pranks goes horribly wrong. Wouldn't you just know it?! Disfigured and back for revenge, this dweeb starts slaughtering all these cunts one by one all fun like! Slaughter High is sooooo fucking quintessentially eighties it's best viewed while listening to Michael Jackson tapes on an oversized walkman whilst wearing a vest.
        It features some outrageous death scenes, don't fucking well concern yourself with such trifling matters as plot or sense or continuity. Just sit back and enjoy the cheesy grue, madcap eighties music and recklessness on offer here.
        Nine out of ten. Marty's theme might even rouse a ten on a good day. Boing boing!
        LMAO!! OMG...I love it!!

Comment

• fun and cheesy with some nice death scenes

(6/10)

Comment

• I recently got the Arrow release... Good shit!

Comment

• "Slaughter High ".....This 1985 slasher cheese is fun, hip, full of bullshit, and just plain amusing. LMAO!! It is another guilty pleasure of mine that I have watched over and over since I was a young teen. There are some inventive kills to admire, the cast is piss poor, a few nice looking guys and gals to look at, an awesome setting, and a few suspenseful moments. The storyline is actually not bad either. The film doesn't rate too high for me, but it's not a fail either!! Classic mid 80's fromage!!

5.5/10

Comment

• just watched this the other day for the first time. wasn't half bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkullAndCrossbones View Post
                  just watched this the other day for the first time. wasn't half bad.
                  It's a pretty fun slasher with a theme song that takes ages to get out of your head

[YOUTUBE]pZCecAkniNM[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

Working...
                  X