Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I thought the lawnmower death was very impressive

Comment

If I can find a good VHS I'll get it, but otherwise I'll wait for DVD.

Comment

I remember watching this movie as a kid and i loved it, so i remembered one scene an went on imdb searching for the title of this film and finally got reunited with this Great 80's slasher.It's definatelty one my favorite slashers of all time.
        My DVD List
        Sig made by slasherman
        My Wishlist

Comment

I finally saw this thanks to a friend from B-D. Well, the movie is fun and I enjoyed it a lot. Oh, Lord the acting is terrible which made it funny. The death scenes are creative and have nice amount of blood. The killer nerd "Marty" who was actually pretty dumb and ignorant wears an awesome joker mask that looked very cool. The only creepy thing about this film is that the actor that played "Marty" as all of you might know, killed himself later after the release of the film. The movie has some stupid things especially like 'Why would a girl go take a bath in a abandoned school after knowing that they all are in danger!?' The theme song of the film is so crappy but it has been stuck in my head. Oh well is a real shame that a few very bad slasher films of the 80's have made their way to dvd and this that is not so bad hasn't. This one is anew favorite of mine. A must-see for 80's slasher fans!

7/10

If You Can't Find A Friend, Make One

Comment

This is one of those movies along with many others that needs dvd treatment.
            My DVD List
            Sig made by slasherman
            My Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by trinidadpr87 View Post
              This is one of those movies along with many others that needs dvd treatment.
              Yeah,atleast the dvd you sent me looks pretty good afterall.

Comment

Originally posted by Dobe Dobe View Post
                If I can find a good VHS I'll get it, but otherwise I'll wait for DVD.
                Well, I know where to find it, and after re-reading the thread, I think I probably will soonly.

Any more opinions on it?

Comment

Originally posted by Dobe Dobe View Post
                  Well, I know where to find it, and after re-reading the thread, I think I probably will soonly.

Any more opinions on it?
                  If you don't have this in your collection you are not a real slasher fan.

Comment

I would love to see this.

Comment

Originally posted by Slasher Freak View Post
                      If you don't have this in your collection you are not a real slasher fan.
                      Says the guy who doesn't even own Return to Horror High!

I'm going to get it, but I have to decide if I want it or Infernal affairs Trilogy...I suppose I could get both, or just part 1 of IA and SH...

Comment

I got my on DVD-R for free.

I need to rewatch it soon. Anyways, you like worse things so I think you will enjoy this. It has some creative death scenes, some gore, the killer's mask is awesome and above all it is entertaining.

Comment

Then, it shall be mine!

"When?" is now the only question. Probably by the end of the month or as soon as this week.

Comment

i never saw this movie but it sounds good. wher would i go to rent it?
                            when you look behind you i will be there with a severed head and a hatchet waiting to chop off your head and add it to my collection.

-IMA BE DOWN WITH THE CLOWN TILL IM DEAD IN THE GROUND-

Comment

I got this for $1 at a local video store. Worth every cent!

Comment

Originally posted by twiztidlette4ever View Post
                                i never saw this movie but it sounds good. wher would i go to rent it?
                                The 80's. It's out of print, and never made it onto DVD.

Comment

Working...
                                X