Slaughter High (1986)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slaughter High (1986)

Any gorgasming freak worth his weight in trash loves a good slasher. At least I do. I need my daily dose of it like I need my medication; which by the by I'm running dangerously low on. Recently I checked out a slasher released during the golden age of gore (aka the 80's) that wasn't half bad. If you're into cheesy gut exploding fun then this pup may be right up your dark alley.

Damn I love painted cover art. Look at this pup. Doesn't it scream out to your every gorehound yearning?

Anyways the plot, like most stalk and slash flicks of the era, is relatively straight forward. Marty is a nerd. Classmates pick on Marty. They take things too far, Marty takes an acid bath and he goes delirious with thoughts of revenge. Trapping his old school buddies in their decrepid highschool during an reunion, Marty deploys a series of tactics to get even with the cast of obnoxious assholes that transformed this once innocent, nice, wholesome teen into a raving lunatic. Personally I prefer people to be psychotic, but that's just me.

The boob shots are in ample amount. The class stereotypes are all there. The gore ain't bad at all. The kills are mixed up nicely. Hell, they even spend most of the flick getting fucked up on multiple vices. Check it out if you dig zee sleaze.

Tum, de tum tum.....tum, de tum tum tum!!!!!

A genuine Craptacular Gem! I always loved this piece of cinima filth!

Comment

I saw this before on TNt's old "Monstervision" show, I only only watched it for Caroline Munro.

Comment

I used to watch this movie all the time when i was lil on count cool rider!Now i cant find it anywhere.

Comment

i have seriously wanted to see this for years, but just never got around to it. now that it's fresh in my mind, maybe i will search out a copy.

Art
          MySpace

Comment

Just bought this from the movie store I work at, good 80's slasher. Since the other location went out of business, many a sweet 80's horror vhs's for 1.00. Hell yes!

Comment

I actually saw this in the theaters when it came out. We laughed our asses off in a good way. If you love cheesy 80's slashers, this is a great one.

Comment

Originally posted by Sonny Cheeba 13
                Just bought this from the movie store I work at, good 80's slasher. Since the other location went out of business, many a sweet 80's horror vhs's for 1.00. Hell yes!
                Well...hook a fellow gorefuck up!

Comment

I always loved that movie and havent seen it in quite awhile.Is it even availible on DVD?

Comment

Ive wanted to see this movie for a while and the name is "SLAUGHTER HIGH"
                    I already want all the 80's slashers to be available on DVD damn it I still have a few to see. I wanna see them all...welll the good ones.

If You Can't Find A Friend, Make One

Comment

This is a movie Id like to a sequel of.There kids could be in High School 20 years later.

Comment

sure! im down. it's got to be better than my usual "masturbate to roadhouse and fall asleep" routine.
                        Last edited by sleestak; 02-02-2006, 09:23 AM.
                        http://showcase.netins.net/web/teampony

"Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones."
                        ~ Marcus Aurelius

Comment

The whole film is available on You Tube:
                          http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...6556A06CC14209

I dunno what's wrong with my PC or connection but I was in chapter five and it got stuck so I guess I will finish watching it later. So, far nothing so good has happened. The acting is terrible and the film is very cheesy.

Comment

i havent seen that movie in a while. Might have to buy it from amazon now

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Cries View Post
                              i havent seen that movie in a while. Might have to buy it from amazon now
                              Is not available on DVD.

Comment

Working...
                              X