Rosemary's Baby (1968)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by horrorking95 View Post
    I saw this again last night. Absolutely brilliant film. A classic slow-burner and it has aged really well! No doubt this new mini series will butcher it.
    Are they making a mini series of Rosemary's Baby or something? This is the first time I'm hearing about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by NightOfTheLiving_Sam View Post
      Are they making a mini series of Rosemary's Baby or something? This is the first time I'm hearing about it.
      Yeah, making a new mini series. I think that James Wan is going it... I can't remember.
      "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
      Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
      My little idiot..

Comment

• Originally posted by horrorking95 View Post
        I saw this again last night. Absolutely brilliant film. A classic slow-burner and it has aged really well! No doubt this new mini series will butcher it.
        Nah

Originally posted by NightOfTheLiving_Sam View Post
        Yessss

Originally posted by oxley View Post
        Yeah, making a new mini series. I think that James Wan is going it... I can't remember.
        James Wan is not doing it you peasant

James Wong

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
        I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

• Originally posted by Se7en Sins View Post
          James Wan is not doing it you peasant

James Wong
          Wan, Wong.

Either way; both fuck heads.
          "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
          Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
          My little idiot..

Comment

• Originally posted by oxley View Post
            Wan, Wong.

Either way; both fuck heads.
            They're both GOATs tbh

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
            I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

• I really love this film so not sure how to take the fact they are doing a mini-series may watch but then again may not I'll see what the reviews are like.
              "I'm gonna put something in you, make the devil feel surprised".-Mazzy Star

Comment

Working...
              X