Rosemary's Baby (1968)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by horrorking95 View Post
    I saw this again last night. Absolutely brilliant film. A classic slow-burner and it has aged really well! No doubt this new mini series will butcher it.
    Are they making a mini series of Rosemary's Baby or something? This is the first time I'm hearing about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by NightOfTheLiving_Sam View Post
      Are they making a mini series of Rosemary's Baby or something? This is the first time I'm hearing about it.
      Yeah, making a new mini series. I think that James Wan is going it... I can't remember.
      A Maestro of Horror. A genre Master. And a legend of the Sliver Screen. Wes Craven 1939 ~ 2015

Comment

• Originally posted by horrorking95 View Post
        I saw this again last night. Absolutely brilliant film. A classic slow-burner and it has aged really well! No doubt this new mini series will butcher it.
        Nah

Originally posted by NightOfTheLiving_Sam View Post
        Yessss

Originally posted by oxley View Post
        Yeah, making a new mini series. I think that James Wan is going it... I can't remember.
        James Wan is not doing it you peasant

James Wong

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
        I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

• Originally posted by Se7en Sins View Post
          James Wan is not doing it you peasant

James Wong
          Wan, Wong.

Either way; both fuck heads.
          A Maestro of Horror. A genre Master. And a legend of the Sliver Screen. Wes Craven 1939 ~ 2015

Comment

• Originally posted by oxley View Post
            Wan, Wong.

Either way; both fuck heads.
            They're both GOATs tbh

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
            I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

• I really love this film so not sure how to take the fact they are doing a mini-series may watch but then again may not I'll see what the reviews are like.
              "I'm gonna put something in you, make the devil feel surprised".-Mazzy Star

Comment

Working...
              X