X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rosemary's Baby (1968)

greatest satanist film of all time period

imbd link - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0063522/

..its a pretty good sect movie....but a little slow at times....but worth a look..

Comment

you know...

I hated this movie. I'm sorry, I've tried from tons of angles to appreciate it, and I can't understand why this movie is so hyped up. I love tons of movies, and I love tons of movies that people recommend with this one so I bought it on a recommendation. I felt as though the score was obnoxious, the cinematography was frustrating (however it did convey the message of confusion and frustration that the main character was supposed to be feeling), and all around I just didn't care for it.

Comment

I loved the movie. The pacing only contributes to the sense of dread. My wife on the other hand loved it until the last 30 seconds. I will not post a spoiler, but those who have seen it understand. I tell her that is silly, a good movie is a good movie, even if the end is unsatisfying. Then she says "Jacob's Ladder", and I shut up.
        M.U.SKULLS

http://www.13thnight.com/muskulls.html

Comment

"Rosemary Woodhouse raped by the devil... bitch had it coming after what she put Woody through."

Saw this a while ago, impressive movie for the time.
          <o>

Thanks to brain dead for cleaning up my Boll Dogs logo.
          My DVD's

Comment

its a pretty good movie i prefer the ninth gate tho

Comment

Good movie that I need to watch again

Comment

I didnt really care much for ninth gate, although it was somewhat compelling to watch. I still have yet to see rosemary's baby, I have to get on that
                sigpic

"There are far worse things awaiting men than death"-Count Dracula

Wii Console # 5086-0671-3376-7168 | Wii MarioKart # 2277-7052-6879

Comment

When the fuck is Hollywood going to start remaking this old flicks!?
                  I want a remake of this!

If You Can't Find A Friend, Make One

Comment

Isn't Anton Levey in this one?

Comment

Seriously, I agree with Slasher on the fact of remaking this. Amityville Horror and Rosemary's Baby are the 2 older horror films everyone seems to like that I really REALLY didn't enjoy at all.

"Gosh darnit man, I'm not a super hero. I'm a Latter-Day Saint !!"

Comment

This was a good one, folks. Produced by ( I think) William Castle. Roman Polanski directed it too if I'm right. But we shouldn't be afraid now, should we? There's nothing wrong with the child, he has his father's eyes..
                        "You wish to find Jerusalem, my son?
                        You go to the place where the men speak Italian, and take the boat until you come to the place where the men speak something different."

Comment

this movie was very disappointing. everyone raves about how great it is and i thought it was horrible. i didnt find it the least bit scary

Comment

It is a bit slow in spots, but it's still a damn good flick.
                            A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
                            My Movies

Comment

i'll agree with that it does have some slow points in the film but over all a good film of it's time .

Comment

Working...
                              X