Prom Night 3: The Last Kiss (1989)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prom Night 3: The Last Kiss (1989)

"Prom Night 3"....While this Canadian comedy/horror is very campy, very cheesy, and yet fun flick to watch..it is the weakest in the series. Ok, fun, and campy performances from the cast. They did there job well for what was written for them. I like the handful of hot and handsome Canucks.....Tim Conlon(Alex), David Stratton(Shane), Dylan Neal(Andrew), and Jeremy something as the nerd "Leonard". I didnt like that they changed the actress who played "Mary Lou" from Part 2. The movie had some good gore too. My fave kill was "Shane" getting his heart punched out.

5/10

even though this was cheesy and fun to watch for what it was, i think they should have stayed with the more serious take on the series. there were some fucked up and amusing kills though. lol.

(5/10)

Comment

caught this on tv last weekend. it was the unrated version with additional gore. the dvd release that artision released in 2003 is a butchered copy of this.

Comment

Originally posted by RomeroCarpenter Fan View Post
        caught this on tv last weekend. it was the unrated version with additional gore. the dvd release that artision released in 2003 is a butchered copy of this.
        Anchorbay/Starz needs to get their hands on this and release a much better copy.

Comment

Working...
        X