C.H.U.D. (1984)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BeRightBack View Post
    There could have been a little bit more monster madness to go with the enviro-political commentary, but otherwise a fine effort.
    I hear ya....

Comment

C.H.U.D. (1984)

I searched for this, so please don't yell if there is an existing thread.

This was more of a childhood memory than an actually good movie, but it get's points for the sheer awesomeness of the title. Cannibalistic Humanoid Underground Dwellers. Who would even think of that? I'm still scared about crossing sidewalk grates because of this.

Comment

Watched it a few years ago and although decent I was perhaps a little disappointed cause I was hoping it was gonna be awesome. The C.H.U.D's look cool though and it had its moments, time for a rewatch I think!

Anyone seen Bud the Chud?

Comment

Originally posted by Midnight-Kroovy View Post
          Watched it a few years ago and although decent I was perhaps a little disappointed cause I was hoping it was gonna be awesome. The C.H.U.D's look cool though and it had its moments, time for a rewatch I think!
          I hate to say it, but this movie might be a positive choice for a remake. The story idea is solid, but there isn't much chance of ruining a classic property.

Comment

*BUMPING* this up so that the mods can integrate that new thread with this original one.

Comment

We had an 80s cheese-horror marathon at a buddy's house that included this film, alongside The Stuff, Night of the Creeps (which is one of my favorite 80s horrors) and the hilariously awful Black Roses. CHUD is awesome.

Anyone have the VHS copy of CHUD that places the diner attack scene at the end of the film?

Comment

Working...
              X