Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C.H.U.D. (1984)

C.H.U.D. - Cannibalistic Humanoid Underground Dwellers

Every bodies favorite dirty little secret... I love this movie and it doesn't get the credit it deserves.

I can't say how awesome this movie is..

There truly is nothing like it

I searched didn't find a thread, but if there is send me a link and close this , but if no here is the official C.H.U.D. thread .

THERE MUST BE ANOTHER THREAD FOR THIS!

hahaha anyways...I love this piece of crap.

Comment

I figured there would be too, but I used the search and didn't find but if there is someone will point it out .

Comment

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KhvphWsgbmw&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KhvphWsgbmw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

My guys have Flame Throwers, but that's funny.

why he say 82 it came out in 84 lol.

Comment

I just looked through all 28 and I only found a C.H.U.D. 2 forum not one for C.H.U.D. .

C'mon people show some lud for the chud.

Comment

One of my favorite movies. In fact, my user name @ UHM is "C.H.U.D."

Favorite part must be the scene where the dude eats a quarter for no reason. Hilarious and awesome at the same time!

Comment

Originally posted by Gobble Up Your Guts View Post
                One of my favorite movies. In fact, my user name @ UHM is "C.H.U.D."

Favorite part must be the scene where the dude eats a quarter for no reason. Hilarious and awesome at the same time!
                That part is more than awesome it's great, it's one of the biggest WTF moments .

Comment

Ahhhh C.H.U.D. What I can say about this movie...I know that hubby is obsessed with it and makes me watch it over and over and Ugh!!! A couple times is enough I get the point

Comment

Originally posted by destinie2loveu2 View Post
                    Ahhhh C.H.U.D. What I can say about this movie...I know that hubby is obsessed with it and makes me watch it over and over and Ugh!!! A couple times is enough I get the point
                    Nah, I watch this movie all the time and never get sick of it .

Comment

Wow this movie is great...Love the one chud that gets his head cut off!!!!

Comment

I love Daniel Stern in this movie and the monsters seriously freaked me out as a kid.

I was driving through the middle of nowhere and stopped into a seed convenience store, turns out they used to rent VHS and had all there old tapes for a dollar, that's where I got my copy of CHUD 2.

Not as classic as CHUD 1 lol
                        http://zombievrobot.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by toxiejunkie View Post
                          Wow this movie is great...Love the one chud that gets his head cut off!!!!
                          It's total stretchy neck lol.

Kind of goofy but I still liked it .

Comment

I guess I am in the minority but this one didn't do it for me.

I'll have to rewatch it after all this positive buzz.
                            Detective Cameron: I got good news and bad news, girls. The good news is your dates are here.

Sorority Sister: What's the bad news?

Detective Cameron:They're dead.

http://sobaditsawesome.com

sigpic

Comment

this is one of those movies that you dont really want to admit that you love but you cant help but love it, because of the cheese and the latex suits, with those yellow eyes.
                              sigpicpart of a healthy daily nutritional diet

Comment

Working...
                              X