The Last House On The Left (1972)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Last House On The Left (1972)

I thought this movie was fucking horrible.
    Not a very good way for Wes to start making horror films.
    All the movie had going for it was when the first girl got killed.
    1.5/10

*Joker* from G4 made me this scary sig!
    The Hills Have Eyes (2006) and High Tension are the 2 greatest horror movies ever.

Im with ya man. I bought it a few years back after hearing so many great things about it and I thought it was garbage. I liked the last little bit with the parents but that doesnt make up for the rest of the film. I was already hoping someone would rape and murder me by the time tthe parent bit rolled around anyway.................

Comment

After all these years of watching horror films I've never bothered to watch this. I have no idea why.

Comment

Originally posted by deadhead33
        After all these years of watching horror films I've never bothered to watch this. I have no idea why.

I would honestly say dont even bother............

Comment

It's true, dont bother, the music was the fucking worst, id rather have my balls ripped out through my anus than have to listen to that music again.

Comment

... i like it....

Comment

It's a great movie of irony and revenge, but I Spit On Your Grave is better.
              no, maybe later.

Comment

I thought it was cool when I first watched it. It definetly is dated though.

I have never done drugs and I never will. I was even the best student in the D.A.R.E. program back in the 80s.

Comment

I think it's a pretty good movie. The music does suck though.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Revelator
                    ... i like it....
                    same here!!

Comment

I still got to watch it

Comment

I liked it....definetly one of his best actually, if you consider the shoe-string budget that he had to work with. The last 45 minutes is full of surprises, that I personally did not see coming. When compared to "I Spit On Your Grave" I think Last House wins out, strictly because it clearly has the superior story....it's not just one large rape scene, at least Last House has depth and interesting characters to boot...

Comment

Thought it was OK. Worth a watch, wouldn't buy it, dont need to see it again.
                          When a man bleeds it's just tissue. But blood from one of you Things won't obey.

Comment

It was a shocking movie when it originally came out but with the shit we see in movies and on the news today, it is terribly dated and weak compared to everything else. That is why it no longer has any impact and is a pretty boring movie.

Resonance - Fusion - Selection - Conception - Evolution - Liberation

Comment

Originally posted by Chainsaw Suicide
                              I thought it was cool when I first watched it. It definetly is dated though.
                              Watched it maybe 2 times in like 2 years and tried for a 3rd and stopped about 1/4 through. the movie kind of sucks and if not for the ending well then the moviewould have sucked tremendously.

I havent watched I Spit on your Grave in about 1 year as well. ******SPOILER********* I also cringe when she cuts his cock off in the tub damn I have a tough time watching that scene. I couldnt even imagine or think what the uck i would do, thats just horrible man.

Comment

Working...
                              X