No announcement yet.

Combat Shock-(1986)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not that I'm against dirty movies or things bleak, but this just made me sad. Maybe I like escapism or upbeat timewasters, but this just made me feel bad about myself. I guess it was well done, but I can't watch it anymore.
    Last edited by Elvira Mistress of Dark; 02-08-2013, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rusted View Post
      Tried watching this during last years AG draft but the horrible muzak turned me off.
      Are you kidding me? The music is fucking awesome!

Originally posted by Elvira Mistress of Dark View Post
      Bot that I'm against dirty movies or things bleak, but this just made me sad. Maybe I like escapism or upbeat timewasters, but this just made me feel bad about myself. I guess it was well dome, but I can't watch it anymore.
      I'm pretty sure that was the movie's intention, so I'd say it did it's job. But yeah, it is one of those movies that makes you question why you're watching it and makes you wonder...Is there something wrong with me for wanting to watch something like this?

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

Originally posted by dead breed View Post
        I love this movie! I have the Troma release. Such a depressing/gritty movie.
        Yup. Beyond awesome and depressing.

*Updated 3/11 w/ FEMALE TEACHER IN FRONT OF THE STUDENTS disc review

My DVDAF - http://sethflc.dvdaf.com/

Gold Trader +91

Comment

Originally posted by travisbickle View Post
          But yeah, it is one of those movies that makes you question why you're watching it and makes you wonder...Is there something wrong with me for wanting to watch something like this?
          I got that same feeling watching The Human Centipede II. I'll have to check this out.

Comment

Originally posted by travisbickle View Post
            I'm pretty sure that was the movie's intention, so I'd say it did it's job. But yeah, it is one of those movies that makes you question why you're watching it and makes you wonder...Is there something wrong with me for wanting to watch something like this?
            I assume there's something wrong with all of us, that's why we're here.

And thanks for not crucifying me for all the spelling errors.

Comment

Not that I'm against dirty movies or things bleak, but this just made me sad. Maybe I like escapism or upbeat timewasters, but this just made me feel bad about myself. I guess it was well done, but I can't watch it anymore.
              If you want a really depressing and unforgettable movie-beatdown, I will suggest Seul Contre Tous from Gaspar Noe. It doesn't get more hopeless than that, promised. It stays with you long afterwards.
              "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
              Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

Originally posted by Santa Sangre View Post
                If you want a really depressing and unforgettable movie-beatdown, I will suggest Seul Contre Tous from Gaspar Noe. It doesn't get more hopeless than that, promised. It stays with you long afterwards.
                I'll get it a look see. Hopefully it's as sexy as some of Noe's others.

Comment

Originally posted by capecep View Post
                  I got that same feeling watching The Human Centipede II. I'll have to check this out.
                  Centipede doesn't have shit on Combat Shock. Get ready to have your soul shit on!

And thanks for not crucifying me for all the spelling errors.
                  Bot to worry, it's cool.
                  Last edited by travisbickle; 02-08-2013, 06:00 PM.

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

I'll get it a look see. Hopefully it's as sexy as some of Noe's others.

It is anything but sexy, I can assure you that.
                    "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                    Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

Originally posted by Santa Sangre View Post

It is anything but sexy, I can assure you that.
                      Never be surprised of how concepts vary from one person to another.

Comment

Originally posted by Renacimiento View Post
                        Never be surprised of how concepts vary from one person to another.
                        You got that right.

Comment

Being an exploiation film fan, even Combat Shock is too low budget for me

I was turned on to Combat Shock after hearing how disturbing it was and had high expectations(my fault really) and was disappointed. If I went in expecting a cheesefest of fun, my opinion probably would be different.
                          Cinema Junkyard

Comment

Working...
                          X