Jack Ketchum novels/films

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scarred4life View Post
    I recently saw Dread and while it was a decent effort, i enjoyed the short story better. they shouldnt have tried to make this a full length film, way too much fluff. Also wasn't there a mad clown where the main antagonist was afraid of in the book? why did they leave that out??
    That's a Clive Barker story.
    54 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

shit oops! sorry you're right

Comment

Ray Pye

[YOUTUBE]jQKDE_lAxdM&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

I've seen:

Red
          Offspring
          The Woman
          The Girl Next Door

Enjoyed them all, the latter two especially. Haven't read the books, though.

Comment

I have only viewed The Woman and The Girl Next Door and really liked them both. After viewing the video Wonder shared I want to immerse myself in The Lost next.

Comment

I would love to see a film adaptation of Ladies Night.
              "It's not the end of the world, it's just the end of the day."

Comment

I was just about to post that Ladies Night should really be a film. Off Season should be adapted, too. It was a better book than Offspring, I think. They need a higher budget, though.

The Girl Next Door film was also really good. I have to point out to the guy that wanted the vagina burning scene to be more graphic, if you read the book, the narrator actually refuses to describe it in detail so the film was true to the book in that respect.

Can anyone tell me if The Woman the novel is worth reading?

Comment

Originally posted by Dylang51 View Post
                  I was just about to post that Ladies Night should really be a film. Off Season should be adapted, too. It was a better book than Offspring, I think. They need a higher budget, though.
                  Off Season is awesome and I was gutted when they made Offspring instead. I don't see it being made now or at least not for a very long time.

I think The Woman is one of the best horror films of recent times so it's surprising I haven't watched any of his other films yet. I need to sort that out.

Comment

Working...
                  X