Slaughtered Vomit Dolls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Duncan View Post
    Nah, go ahead and queue it back up... you're probably going to want to see it out of curiosity anyhow. Knowing what to expect from this pukefest you probably won't be too disappointed.
    All fans of *disgusting* horror should check these films out at least once.

Comment

yah, terrible shit. gross in a way that is extremely easy and lazy to portray

Comment

I cand stand the director, even though I hardly know him. Fucking poser..yegh..

Comment

Originally posted by Blastalot View Post
          Fucking poser..yegh..
          Because it's a reasonably successful endeavor he's a "poser?" Gimme a fuckin' break... do better or shut up.

Comment

You shut the fuck up. Did I say he's a poser because he's a reasonably succesful endeavor? No. I say that because of his whole evil 'Lucifer Valentine' image and his bullshit pact with Satan. Now shut your mouth.

Comment

You shut the fuck up. Did I say he's a poser because he's a reasonably succesful endeavor? Waaa. I say that because of his whole evil 'Lucifer Valentine' image and his bullshit pact with Satan. Waaaaaaa.
              You didn't clarify that. You simply called the director a "poser" without offering any of the above sentiments.

I totally agree that the whole Satanic pact angle is cheesy and maybe a little desperate, but the guy's out there churning out some pretty fuckin' gross pieces of UG cinema... not just talking shit on some intrawebs forum.

By the way, doesn't that "poser" post on here occasionally?

Comment

Originally posted by El Duncan View Post
                You didn't clarify that. You simply called the director a "poser" without offering any of the above sentiments.

I totally agree that the whole Satanic pact angle is cheesy and maybe a little desperate, but the guy's out there churning out some pretty fuckin' gross pieces of UG cinema... not just talking shit on some intrawebs forum.

By the way, doesn't that "poser" post on here occasionally?

Don't assume things then. Tard.

Comment

Don't assume things then. Tard.
                  Don't over-generalize. Doofus.

Seriously man, calling anybody a "poser," especially when you've got nothing to offer in exchange, reeks of Profane Existence-like retardation. I'm sure you'd know nothing about that, though.

Comment

Yeah, of course you're sure about that. Because you know me so well, kid.

Comment

Guys,

I've recently interviewed Lucifer Valentine 666, I posted the interview in my blog.

He's really an interesting guy, and we've talked a lot since the interview. His films are insane, to say the least, but he is creating a name for himself.

Check out the blog.

-Mike
                      Michael K. Snyder

mksnyder1990@gmail.com

Director/Editor/Screenwriter

Comment

Originally posted by MKSnyder1990 View Post
                        Guys,

I've recently interviewed Lucifer Valentine 666, I posted the interview in my blog.

He's really an interesting guy, and we've talked a lot since the interview. His films are insane, to say the least, but he is creating a name for himself.

Check out the blog.

-Mike
                        Yeah, I don't see his "vomit gore" genre to be any more enlightening than watching Hillary Rodham Clinton masturbate.

Comment

Originally posted by bastardo! View Post
                          Yeah, I don't see his "vomit gore" genre to be any more enlightening than watching Hillary Rodham Clinton masturbate.

Well, as an artist and filmmaker myself, I can fully understand his urge to be different and original in his own creative way. Before speaking to him, I felt just like you, I was totally turned off by his strange visions and macabre creativity.

I, however, was extremely interested in the individual himself, more-so than his films. After speaking with him numerous times now, and becoming friends with the real person that is Lucifer Valentine 666, not the insane entity behind the marketing, I have realized that he is a very intelligent and often misunderstood person.

Now that his VG Trilogy is over, he is working on a documentary about heroin addicts which will shine a different light on Mr.666, and perhaps then he will gain more respect from critics and moviegoers. Respect that he doesn't want, nor does he crave, but respect he deserves.

Hilary Clinton masturbating is far more disgusting than anything Lucifer could conceive!

-Mike
                          Michael K. Snyder

mksnyder1990@gmail.com

Director/Editor/Screenwriter

Comment

Originally posted by MKSnyder1990 View Post
                            Well, as an artist and filmmaker myself, I can fully understand his urge to be different and original in his own creative way. Before speaking to him, I felt just like you, I was totally turned off by his strange visions and macabre creativity.

I, however, was extremely interested in the individual himself, more-so than his films. After speaking with him numerous times now, and becoming friends with the real person that is Lucifer Valentine 666, not the insane entity behind the marketing, I have realized that he is a very intelligent and often misunderstood person.

Now that his VG Trilogy is over, he is working on a documentary about heroin addicts which will shine a different light on Mr.666, and perhaps then he will gain more respect from critics and moviegoers. Respect that he doesn't want, nor does he crave, but respect he deserves.

Hilary Clinton masturbating is far more disgusting than anything Lucifer could conceive!

-Mike
                            I'm sure he's brilliant in real life, I'm just saying I was not amused by his films so far, and I can't take the name Lucifer Valentine 666 seriously either. As a self-proclaimed "artist" myself, I also agree that watching Hillary Clinton masturbate is more horrifying than anything I can ever imagine.

Comment

I just couldn't get into this movie. Felt like a hour long music video to me. I do find it odd that at this point vomit is more disgusting to me then over the top gore.
                              http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/thelastsummersigpic

Comment

the interview I read he kept going on about fucking his sister. What an attention whoring joke.

Comment

Working...
                                X