Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cannibal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Oh they'll be freakin the hell out, screamin' like little bitches for that shit to be over. It's actually worth being put through to see the end results of the film. In the end, it was sorta merited.

    Comment


    • #17
      i'm so ordering this on Netflix along with Martyrs!!!
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #18
        I saw the film Grimm Love (Rohtenburg) that featured Kerri Russel as a student researching the case, and I'm assuming that film was based on the same story as this is one about the two men in Germany who met over the internet??
        It was pretty fucked up.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Tyrantula05 View Post
          I saw the film Grimm Love (Rohtenburg) that featured Kerri Russel as a student researching the case, and I'm assuming that film was based on the same story as this is one about the two men in Germany who met over the internet??
          It was pretty fucked up.
          I keep hearing Grimm Love is child's play compared to Cannibal. From this moment, I can believe that.

          Comment


          • #20
            I hope to see this in the next day or two.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by LaArana View Post
              I keep hearing Grimm Love is child's play compared to Cannibal.
              Oh count me in.
              The nastier and more brutal the better.

              Comment


              • #22
                Then you'll be happy to know that this is both VERY nasty and VERY brutal .
                Last edited by Iggy; 06-18-2012, 04:54 PM.

                Comment


                • #23
                  MUST... FIND!!!

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    You'll be a very happy horror fan once you do.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Oh man, sooooo disgusting. I had been intrigued with seeing it ever since I heard about the real story. It really is a well-made film. The special effects are incredible (and I retched violently several times while watching it ) Dunno if I ever need to watch it again but I was impressed, much to my surprise.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by caroleledoux View Post
                        Oh man, sooooo disgusting. I had been intrigued with seeing it ever since I heard about the real story. It really is a well-made film. The special effects are incredible (and I retched violently several times while watching it ) Dunno if I ever need to watch it again but I was impressed, much to my surprise.
                        No wretching here but I could be seen twisting my legs over eachother back and forth. Can't shake this one from my head, nope.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Yeah, Cannibal is a real shocker, with gruesome FX work. It just looks sooooooo fucking real, I couldn't believe it the first time. It's even banned in Germany. The director will be releasing a new feature called "Melancholie der Engel" (Melancholy of Angels) this year, via "Japan Shock", and early views state, that it's gonna be even more offensive and gruesome than Cannibal. We shall see...
                          THANATIC MANIFESTATIONS : WEBZINE FOR SICK ART

                          THANATIC MANIFESTATIONS ON FACEBOOK

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Definately one of the finest in the Unearthed catalogue! \m/

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Visitor Q View Post
                              I hope to see this in the next day or two.
                              Let us know how that goes, yo. I figured you had seen this already.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by VomitGore View Post
                                Yeah, Cannibal is a real shocker, with gruesome FX work. It just looks sooooooo fucking real, I couldn't believe it the first time. It's even banned in Germany. The director will be releasing a new feature called "Melancholie der Engel" (Melancholy of Angels) this year, via "Japan Shock", and early views state, that it's gonna be even more offensive and gruesome than Cannibal. We shall see...

                                I'll keep my eyes on the lookout for that one, there aren't many films that can go beyond the offense and depravity level of Cannibal.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X