Cannibal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
    I'll keep my eyes on the lookout for that one, there aren't many films that can go beyond the offense and depravity level of Cannibal.
    So will I! But I believe Dora has got a few cards up his sleeve concerning sick shit I hope the storyline will be a bit more narrow than the one in Cannibal, but for what I've heard, it will be. When it's out I'll post something about it here, but I guess Unearthed will release that one too
    THANATIC MANIFESTATIONS : WEBZINE FOR SICK ART

THANATIC MANIFESTATIONS ON FACEBOOK

Comment

My friend was telling me about this, he said it was one of the sickest movies he's ever seen. And coming from him that means alot.

So naturally i'm going to have to check it out.

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

Originally posted by travisbickle View Post
        My friend was telling me about this, he said it was one of the sickest movies he's ever seen. And coming from him that means alot.

So naturally i'm going to have to check it out.
        Prepare yourself for some really fucked up shit...

Comment

sounds like a movie im gonna like im all for some sick shit lol
          sigpic

Comment

The Director is female-

Originally posted by VomitGore View Post
            So will I! But I believe Dora has got a few cards up his sleeve concerning sick shit I hope the storyline will be a bit more narrow than the one in Cannibal, but for what I've heard, it will be. When it's out I'll post something about it here, but I guess Unearthed will release that one too
            EVERYONE seems to think Marian Dora is a dude!
            wrong!

FYI

Comment

- recently watched Cannibal for the second time. You'd think "the irk" wouldn't be put on me this round, but it was. The whole story repulses me. True, it's slow tension, but you get the pay-off in the end if you are a looking for sick fuck films. Movie seems to be OOP on DVD. If you don't have a copy, I suggest you get one...
              There is no such thing as DEATH; it's just a trrransformation.
              No hay fin para ti. No hay fin para mi.

------------------------------------------------

My old place in toronto had a bidet...I liked using it, cleaned the shit outta there + it felt good. Ever masturbate with a stream of water on your asshole? Feels great, try it sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by davidcarswell View Post
                EVERYONE seems to think Marian Dora is a dude!
                wrong!

FYI
                BTW, Marian Dora is a fuckin' man, dude. FYI : ) Some of my friends correspond with'im.
                There is no such thing as DEATH; it's just a trrransformation.
                No hay fin para ti. No hay fin para mi.

------------------------------------------------

My old place in toronto had a bidet...I liked using it, cleaned the shit outta there + it felt good. Ever masturbate with a stream of water on your asshole? Feels great, try it sometime.

Comment

i just saw this. the gore is done extremely well and the entire film is shot in a very close up intrusive uncomfortable way. It also had a very bleak, dirty atmosphere. so it was good in that respect.

but honestly the film was too slow for its own good. What should have been shocking didn't matter because i was too bored to care. i would call it an average film but worth a look for curiosities sake.

Comment

So far I've only seen Grimm Love, but I'm going to try and see Cannibal soon. I hope it's as fucked up and disturbing as everyone is making it out to be! Always on the search for movies that mess with my mind

Comment

Originally posted by CobraInChains View Post
                      So far I've only seen Grimm Love, but I'm going to try and see Cannibal soon. I hope it's as fucked up and disturbing as everyone is making it out to be! Always on the search for movies that mess with my mind
                      Of course it is, I think that comes into my top ten or top five. Some of the scenes will remain etched in my, I think for a long time...

The rawness of its scenes, the presence of all manner of bodily fluids and excretions, and the realism of the scenes of mutilation, butchering and cannibalism (with blood and guts in abundance) are damn impressive!!

Comment

I think the worst thing about this is that the victim was a willing participant. I've seen cannibalism, gore, necrophilia, bdsm and gay sex in movies before but that doesn't generally bother me. It's hard to believe this shit actually happened. But it did, and it's shot like a reconstruction of the actual events.. like on true crime documentaries. It's not like the guy who allowed himself to be eaten was outwardly abnormal either.. and they only met once, outside of online.. crazy shit, but it was consensual, so who I am to judge?

(Yep, there are people really into this, but mostly as a fantasy..)

Comment

It's at 92.8% completion, downloading at a measly 20 Kb/s so I'll be watching this tomorrow.
                          It'd better be a sick as everyone's saying or I'll eat you all!

Comment

Originally posted by Mogwai View Post
                            It's at 92.8% completion, downloading at a measly 20 Kb/s so I'll be watching this tomorrow.
                            You won't be dissapointed Mogwai.

Comment

Is it really that sick? I just remember a bunch of cock. I thought it was pretty boring.

Comment

Originally posted by CountOrlok View Post
                                I think the worst thing about this is that the victim was a willing participant. I've seen cannibalism, gore, necrophilia, bdsm and gay sex in movies before but that doesn't generally bother me. It's hard to believe this shit actually happened. But it did, and it's shot like a reconstruction of the actual events.. like on true crime documentaries. It's not like the guy who allowed himself to be eaten was outwardly abnormal either.. and they only met once, outside of online.. crazy shit, but it was consensual, so who I am to judge?

(Yep, there are people really into this, but mostly as a fantasy..)
                                The question that arises almost automatically after seeing it is: .... Is this a crime? ...... Not only by full consensus of both participants but also because the alleged "victim" was even more concerned that this will take place, beyond the answer that everyone can arrive it is still terrible what happened.

The actual filming is stored for life, but I think this movie should get pretty close to what happened.

Originally posted by Mogwai View Post
                                Originally posted by babagloom View Post
                                Is it really that sick? I just remember a bunch of cock. I thought it was pretty boring.

Yes and yes.. it's pretty sick.

Comment

Working...
                                X