Cannibal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannibal

I searched, and although there are alot of topics with the word 'cannibal' (lol) I couldnt find one on the 2006 movie based on the events of Armin Meiwes. I think the director is Marian Dora.

There is very little info out there on it, so I was wondering if anyone saw it?

Originally posted by god_quality View Post
    I searched, and although there are alot of topics with the word 'cannibal' (lol) I couldnt find one on the 2006 movie based on the events of Armin Meiwes. I think the director is Marian Dora.

There is very little info out there on it, so I was wondering if anyone saw it?
    so the film cannibal released by unearthed films, i fell asleep during it and woke up during one of the almost hardcore gay sex scenes, what a horrible thing to wake up to.
    What the hell is your problem? If you have a problem with me you can tell me, no reason to be a pansy and put shit in your sigs just to get high fives from other members. I never said more than 10 words to you, now all the sudden you are following me around and calling me gay. I see in your DVDAF you have a child. So that makes you probably 30, real mature asshole.

MY DVDS[/CENTER]

Comment

Yeah its written directed photographed and edited by Marian Dora. It was released by Unearthed Films, I found it at a convention last year. It was definitely a good movie, but quite slow and of course very unpleasant and nasty. Great atmosphere and acting, the movie seems to have been well researched and the crew obviously cared to make this movie good, besides having a very low budjet. Crawls at a snails pace and is quite disturbing. Also check out the book on the same subject if you're interested, I have it in paperback (entertaining and thought provoking book.) Crazy shit.
      sigpic could you rub some of this powder on my lips?

http://words-under-fire.dvdaf.com/

Comment

This story amazed me.
        I can't believe it really happened.
        I am curious to see the film but have never come across it.

Comment

ok I just watched this, and its awful....like ok i've seen salo, ive seen cannibal holocaust, guinea pig, etc etc....but this trumps them all in terms of sheer disturbance.

i think i bit off more then I can chew with this one (ok sorry for the awful unintended pun), but unless you enjoy your senses being pushed to their limits...stay away

Comment

greatness....push my senses to the limit ....disturb me baby. I loved it.

Comment

Against my better judgment, I have to say I "enjoyed" this one. It was pretty disturbing.

Comment

Yep, this one was a little bit more than fucked up. Also takes the cake for gayest horror movie i've seen (even beats the brotherhood series).

Comment

Originally posted by slasher6 View Post
                  Yep, this one was a little bit more than fucked up. Also takes the cake for gayest horror movie i've seen (even beats the brotherhood series).
                  Kind of hard for it not to be gay since it, you know, deals with gay characters and all.

Comment

Great, effective movie. Genuinely well made.

Comment

Here's a movie that needs to be mentioned more often! It was my first time to see it today and it fucked with my brains hardcore. This was very well put together. The realism is there. The fact that it was inspired by those two loco mother fuckers who made an agreement for one to eat the other through the interwebs...

Comment

Originally posted by LaArana View Post
                        Here's a movie that needs to be mentioned more often! It was my first time to see it today and it fucked with my brains hardcore. This was very well put together. The realism is there. The fact that it was inspired by those two loco mother fuckers who made an agreement for one to eat the other through the interwebs...

I just watched Grimm Love which is based on the same story.
                        It amazes me that someone wanted to be eaten.
                        I have heard that Cannibal is much more graphic.
                        I wonder which film is better overall.

Comment

Originally posted by ruemorgue View Post
                          I just watched Grimm Love which is based on the same story.
                          It amazes me that someone wanted to be eaten.
                          I have heard that Cannibal is much more graphic.
                          I wonder which film is better overall.
                          Graphic indeed. I've yet to see Grimm Love but will soon.

Comment

Watched this two nights ago. Pretty sick shit. Apart from the intense amount of cock and gay sex, the movie was gold! I guess the homosexuality in the film was there to establish a sort of sick and twisted love and trust between the protagonist and antagonist. It worked, and you understand that the guy must've been playing with half a deck to "actually crave and desire" this guy to eat him. After a while you see that it's both individuals working towards this ultimate goal, as the victim consents to everything that is and will be happening to him. Very,very graphic and the blood is intense. Not a film for the squeamish or homophobic.
                            9/10

Comment

Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
                              Watched this two nights ago. Pretty sick shit. Apart from the intense amount of cock and gay sex, the movie was gold! I guess the homosexuality in the film was there to establish a sort of sick and twisted love and trust between the protagonist and antagonist. It worked, and you understand that the guy must've been playing with half a deck to "actually crave and desire" this guy to eat him. After a while you see that it's both individuals working towards this ultimate goal, as the victim consents to everything that is and will be happening to him. Very,very graphic and the blood is intense. Not a film for the squeamish or homophobic.
                              9/10
                              Greatly put into type. That's dead on and really all that makes it so awkward for me, even thinking back to it. I thought I was passed the point of being disturbed my a film - what a farkin' surprise. Homophobes should see it anyways!

Comment

Working...
                              X