best indie horror film u watched lately

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Minister View Post
    I believe Adam Mason wrote the devils chair?
    The best indie movie ive watched in a long time is also a Mason film..Broken its totally intense!! Very violent and the acting is superb..His wife played the lead role and the broke up after making the movie because it disturbed her so much ..chck it out Zombies its awesome..
    The Minister 6651/2
    indeed Mason did both, although I'm not a fan of Broken. I should give it another watch, I think.

Comment

Re: Adam Mason
      How was "Blood River"?
      Last edited by Armel P; 09-07-2010, 01:42 PM.
      -aspiring memetic engineer-

Comment

Blood on the Highway. Really funny!!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1094294/

Comment

Lat Den Råtta Komma In.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent Panic View Post
            Triangle... I knew nothing about the movie beforehand and was pleasantly pleased at how smart and detailed the film was. It's even good watching a second time.
            I have to agree with this, not sure if I would say it was an indie film, as it was pretty big at the time it came out, but it was amazing. I thought it was going to be a bit rubbish but watching it I totally loved it. I will defo watch it over and over again.

I think maybe mine is Monster Man. Again not sure if it's indie, but I had never heard of it...I think it wa straight to DVD. It was pretty bad, but most other people seem to like it. Just a bit of a rubbish story, but worth a watch I would say.
            Out by sixteen, or dead in this scene, but together forever.

Comment

Originally posted by The Revelator View Post
              indeed Mason did both, although I'm not a fan of Broken. I should give it another watch, I think.
              With ref..to Broken Def give it another go...i think it deserves it..Have you seen Blood River i wasnt that immpressed with the trailer...But sometimes thats a good think!
              The Minister

Comment

Originally posted by jdbell
                I agree with the above poster about LET THE RIGHT ONE IN. Beautiful movie, nearly flawless. I just rewatched it a couple of nights ago. Matt Reeves' remake couldn't possibly improve on the original.

Last night I checked out Adam Green's FROZEN. It's a man against nature kind of horror but it was quite well done and effective.
                Will be watching Frozen this evening ..looking forward to it..

Comment

only thing i can recall is Donnie Darko and The Devil's Ground

Comment

Suffering in Ecstasy

I know this is probably frowned upon but I have a question and I am new to these forums... Does anyone know anything about the guy who made a short film called "Suffering in Ecstasy?" It is one of the finalists in the Halloween Horror Nights contest and it is seriously sick.... (in a bloody-good way.) It says his name is Jason Karten but I can't find out if he has done anything else. Sorry to go a little off topic but it 'is' a indie horror film and it is the best one I have seen in a while.

Comment

Vote for this film! Suffering in Ecstasy

Originally posted by hackmetopieces View Post
                      I know this is probably frowned upon but I have a question and I am new to these forums... Does anyone know anything about the guy who made a short film called "Suffering in Ecstasy?" It is one of the finalists in the Halloween Horror Nights contest and it is seriously sick.... (in a bloody-good way.) It says his name is Jason Karten but I can't find out if he has done anything else. Sorry to go a little off topic but it 'is' a indie horror film and it is the best one I have seen in a while.
                      You are right. It is really good. totally going to vote for it. Every hardcore horror fan needs to see this thing. It is just some girl cutting herself up for 3 minutes with this psychotic soundtrack over it. So different than the other films in the contest.

Comment

i thought sympathy was boring. last 1 i saw was bad biology. pretty funny n stuff but just short of great

Comment

Last I saw was Gareth Edwards' Monsters, and I thought it was really good, but perhaps not as much horror as it was more of a sci-fi drama.

Comment

Sick Girl 9/10 Just a great, demented indie flick!

Comment

Red, White, and Blue

Comment

Dead Girl by far. It just did things that no one else, especially the mainstreams, seem to dare.
                                Get you next indie horror movie realized. This film finance company is willing to help.

Comment

Working...
                                X