• Show
Clear All

Malevolence even tho i seen it already , and cant wait for sequal
    sigpic

Comment

Shallow Ground nice bloody lil flick
      sigpic

Comment

Saw Dead Girl a while and it was like nothing I have ever seen before....

Anyone see any other good ones?

Comment

Bloodstained Romance ....brutal.

Comment

Dead Girl...like a lot of folks, I never want to see it again but I'm glad I did. I applaud their balls and am stunned they were able to find both financing and then distribution for something like this.

The Signal...went to see this some years back at the Alamo Drafthouse when it was in limited theatrical release at a few locations around the country. I knew nothing about it only that I didn't want to see anything else that was there and it seriously impressed me.

Roman...there's just something about this movie. Practically no production value but it was interesting and disturbing and oddly touching in a way.

May...because of Roman I decided to check this film out and was also very impressed. Quirky doesn't even come close. Disturbing and, again, oddly touching.

Session 9...don't let the David Caruso fool you, it's good.
            Me @ IMDB :::
            Me @ facebook.com :: Sick Boy @ youtube.com

Comment

Is Rubber considered horror?

Comment

Cat Fish

Comment

Originally posted by Dukefrukem View Post
                  Is Rubber considered horror?
                  Yes, according to this website.

Comment

I just watched "Le Horde." It was ok, but I'm wishing someone would find a way to make a really original zombie movie.

Comment

Dead Girl was some good demented shit..... SPLINTER - awesome indie film... hostile fungis taking over creatures

End of the Line = best gore action indie film

The Signal = quality story telling between 3 writers directors - really good film

La Horde = i loved it - straight up violence - so needed a gut munching scene towards the end though - its pretty difficult to make an original zombie story
                      Last edited by BrainManipulator; 05-16-2011, 09:08 PM.

Comment

I got to say that August Underground is one of the most disturbing indie underground movies that I have ever seen
                        sigpic

Comment

Just watched The Taint! All I can say is

It was a pretty fun movie.

I have never done drugs and I never will. I was even the best student in the D.A.R.E. program back in the 80s.

Comment

Sick Girl 8/10

Pure psycho fun
                            sigpic

Comment

Just watched the Skeptic. It would have been an awesome movie if not for the ending. I'm all for endings that leave you hanging but this was so abrupt it was absurd. In my opinion nothing was gained from this but seriously lost

Comment

Originally posted by retinalworm View Post
                                Sick Girl 8/10

Pure psycho fun
                                That movie could have been pretty good and actually pretty disturbing if the acting wasnt sooo horrible.

I have never done drugs and I never will. I was even the best student in the D.A.R.E. program back in the 80s.

Comment

Working...
                                X